PFC Manning (Wikileaks' "Deep Throat") Charge Sheet

Discussion in 'US' started by jumpinjarhead, Dec 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

Robert Gates said on C Span that they are not even sure he gave the latest stuff to Wikileaks,

2. The buzz here now is that there may be a "mole" in the US government providing stuff to Wikileaks that flamer Manning would not have had access to.

3. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

4. In that case, 99% of Obama's administration should be considered suspects... including Obama himself.

5. Of course Gates may also be concerned about prosecuting a gay soldier in the midst of all the "Don't Ask" controversy. All this talk about a soldier whose lover is a drag queen does not help his cause.

6. Mr President (for it is he) "Shit, our security is really shot to ****, what can we do to calm the natives?

Chief of the defense staff "We need to come down hard on someone, a culprit, we need to throw someone to the wolves!"

Obama bama lama ding dong "But who, we have no idea who is doing this, it couldn't possible be those 150,000 Chinese cyber troops who port scan every PC on earth 20 times a day after all!"

Lord Mong (he has a white house pass signed by Richard Nixon) "I may have just the right man for you, a simple soldier, he's a bit of a nosher, in fact if he were a vampire he'd be Noshferatu, he'll agree and sign up to anything in return for being allowed to give you a blow job Mr President!"

And so the wheel of history turned once again, with another Democrat president losing his mess.

7. It's cos he's only part Welsh, were he full blood he'd just have tupped sheep and been done with it...

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

8. Ah, Michael Yon has finally found Cryptome! The charge sheet has been on that website for months - it rather amused me wondering whether there is a bit of creative tension between our internet Leak Activists... Is Cryptome pissed off that Wikileaks has come along and stolen their crown as king of "transparency at all costs, even lives" tossers? Since Manning (allegedly m'lud, allegedly) gave his loot to Wikileaks, Cryptome went for his charge sheet?