PFA

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
By not passing it.

you can't beat a positive attitude towards these sort of things and asking how to fail is very positive in a negative sort of way

you can't beat a positive attitude towards these sort of things and asking how to fail is very positive in a negative sort of way
Wanted to know how to fail so that I can test if I can do it now I start training in a few days and I'm supposed to get my pfa then

Wanted to know how to fail so that I can test if I can do it now I start training in a few days and I'm supposed to get my pfa then

I might be wrong here but bear with me for a moment.
Try, and I know this might be hard for a negative thinker but try and find what you need to do to pass, I know it's a strange concept but sometimes it does work.
If you really want to know how to fail try this. When you're asked to do anything just say NO! I'm not doing that....sir!

I might be wrong here but bear with me for a moment.
Try, and I know this might be hard for a negative thinker but try and find what you need to do to pass, I know it's a strange concept but sometimes it does work.
If you really want to know how to fail try this. When you're asked to do anything just say NO! I'm not doing that....sir!
Ah haha, do you know how to pass it?

Ah haha, do you know how to pass it?
I don't even know what it is anymore,( other than doing prss up and stuff) but asking how to fail something you want to pass is just plain stupid

Ok, then it's a PFT not PFA. Last letter being test not assessment.

Press ups 44
Sit ups 50

1.5 Miles in 10,30

If you can do that your fine

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

No it's an assessment of your fitness, if you don't achieve a required standard you get a re-sit within 7 days. If you then still do not achieve that you go on a 3 month warning order and remedial PT. After that it is up to the CO if he wants to keep you.

No it's an assessment of your fitness, if you don't achieve a required standard you get a re-sit within 7 days. If you then still do not achieve that you go on a 3 month warning order an remedial PT. after that it is up to the CO if he wants to keep you.

Is that the same when you first start training? I'm supposed to have one in my first week I thought if I fail it then they'd say I'm not fit enough and send me home?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BFPO The Training Wing 47
W AGC, RAPTC and SASC 9
Davros_the_Dalek The Intelligence Cell 2