Pets in SLA?

It might not get that far, perhaps a word with the RMP might help.

A supposedly trained guard dog acquired by the RMP in Bos bit a lad on the arm pretty badly.
The RAVC were supposed to be pitching to check out the animal as they couldn't find it on their paperwork.

Before they arrived the dog had been given a lead aspirin, the body burnt and it's paperwork shredded.
Apparently its SOP for an animal biting a sldr, so if Tiddles has allegedly savaged anyone...

As Tommikka says, what a wonderful service they provide.
the rules used to be three bites and you are out as far as I am aware
I only found this out as I had to treat a lad in the Maze for a dog bite, he was upset as the dog had already taken two lumps out of him

I'm assuming that's sarcasm.

Otherwise, why would anyone of your rank and experience suggest to a junior soldier that lying to the service police, for fraudulent reasons, is a good idea?
Im no longer serving. Im sure that the Army wouldnt allow an SQMS to do his own thing and enter someones room without proper authorization so it wont matter.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Mate of mine was in darkest Natal when there was a rabies outbreak.
Some Doris got bit, and ignored it.
Ended up dying horribly.
My mate was involved in the 'shoot any ******* thing that moves' operation- afterwards.
Still a dozen or so suspected rabies bites on humans every year... a lot of tourists, surprise surprise!
treatment is also very nasty.
Marikana's not in Natal.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
the rules used to be three bites and you are out as far as I am aware
I only found this out as I had to treat a lad in the Maze for a dog bite, he was upset as the dog had already taken two lumps out of him
I can understand him being upset, getting hoofed because of a dog.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
You’ve missed the whole point , I called you sexist as you brought up that I’m a female and questioned my position in the army and attitude , just for being female . it has nothing to do with the question I was asking .
True, but the attitude of different rules has.
Or is it just a snowflake thing ?

I can understand him being upset, getting hoofed because of a dog.
The dog was going to get hoofed, or rather injected and cremated.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The dog was going to get hoofed, or rather injected and cremated.
So what was he worried about ?
The mongrel would have developed skin problems the first time it bit me.

So what was he worried about ?
The mongrel would have developed skin problems the first time it bit me.
it was a dog, not a cat ffs, he'd become attached to it, and not just by it's teeth

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
it was a dog, not a cat ffs, he'd become attached to it, and not just by it's teeth
But he was chilled with getting chewed ? That's a future doormat of some entitled meisie.

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Local Turkish Kebab Shop will take the cat & look after it for you.
Either that or meet a local bint who will love you & pussy too.
Free cat home for when you are off winning medals.

JJWRacing

Clanker
Hello not sure I’m posting this in the correct place , basically I own a kitten in my SLA Z type room , and various other people own similar pets . The squadron has found out about these pets and have given us two weeks to “ get rid of them” or severe administrative action will be taken . Not sure what to do I refuse to get rid of my pet , also due to this they are giving us weekly room inspections checking for pets . Do I have any ground to fight this ?

thank you
I have to ask why as a singlie, why would you want a pet, bloody ridiculous if you ask me.

I have to ask why as a singlie, why would you want a pet, bloody ridiculous if you ask me.
Do you have to be married to have a pet?

No, will redo, Why would you need a pet if you lived in the block, regardless if your Man/Women or identify as a Toaster.
Probably the same reasons pads have pets.

Is this shít still going on?

Hoof the bloody cat (not literally) and get yourself a motorbike like any self respecting singly - then you’ll have something throbbing between your legs.

Throw it out the top floor window of the singlies accom and just get rid. You'll have to do it ten times mind... these cats and their nine lives eh?... sheesh...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Charities and Welfare 41
supermatelot ARRSE: Site Issues 54
4PawsPetTravel Classified Ads 5

Latest Threads