Petraeus Binned

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Rumpelstiltskin, Nov 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Funny, I read an entirely different article on the subject.

Now, I'm sure the tinfoil hat wearing folks will say that is surely a cover. Perhaps, but I would argue the burden of proof is on them to provide.

2. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

I wish someone would resign for exercising extremely poor judgement in conducting a war in Afghanistan.

3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

What? The curse that saved Harry Potter from the Death Eaters was actually in the CIA? Pass me cardie Mildred. This will get messy.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah, that's the same wire news as in my first link. Anyways... I think the whole Benghazi shit was tinfoil territory. I also think it's well within the realms of possibility he got backs up in last week's CIA/DOS briefing war... but who knows? I certainly have no proof, as you rightly point out.

I wonder if this makes him damaged goods as a possible GOP White House contender?

5. Poor thing, I'm sure she's lovely. But if the OW looked like this...

Attached Files:

6. With the same mental issues??

7. I think the GOP has it's work cut for it with or without him.

Being a current "Reagan" republican and having to make that distinction lest be associated with all kinds of neocon nuttery, I was forced to vote my conscience and vote less for Obama but more against the guy that wears magic knickers.

It occurred to me that someone capable of believing such a thing would have some critical thinking issues.

The republican party has gone from business centric to god bothering centric. With that, I'm out.

Petreus, I would still vote for him and respect him for the standup guy he is, but unfortunately, as has been said here in some circles, the people most qualified for the position of CinC would never seek to run for it.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Roadie
    Pet runs how many marathons every day and she what... gets out of bed? The bloke must have the libido of a Tower Bridge - up a couple of times a day... into that? I don.t think so.

9. Here's the bint in question. Kings College London PhD candidate, Paula Broadwell.

paula broadwell - Google Search

Have to say, more attractive than anyone I was in grad school with. Not saying it was worth it, but I think most of us can understand why.

10. She's a Seppo. 13 years in the US Army Reserve.

11. Ref the book title: Giggity.

12. 123

123 LE

A gentleman with that kind of power should have the right to all the women he wants (if they're consenting, of course). He's a silverback gorilla, a daddy lion, a powerful and influential man. At the end of the day, were just here to reproduce and to the most powerful, the spoils.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

he lost out there, just shows how useless these modern post cold war types are. all he had to say was 'honeytrap' and he would get a paid in post holiday while the young lady was whisked off to gitmo.