Petition to raise wages to more than traffic warden

Padbrat 93

Old-Salt
Seen it in the paper about a traffic warden earning alot more than a soldier I think everyone would agree this is outrageous so anyway I put a petition together hope you guys will sign it to try and get this into Parliament Petition: Increase soldiers wages to more than what a traffic warden gets

Last edited:
Have you been on a desert island?

Last edited:

Padbrat 93

Old-Salt
There is a big difference between being called a ****** and spat on to getting shot at and blown up and no not been to prison I'm just trying to get this out there and thought this would be the best place having all my family served/serving and in process of joining myself I think this does need to change

There is a big difference between being called a ****** and spat on to getting shot at and blown up and no not been to prison I'm just trying to get this out there and thought this would be the best place having all my family served/serving and in process of joining myself I think this does need to change
So did you go all Bear Grylls to survive?
Did you have a friend to help you cope?
download.jpg

spaz

LE
13878279495849.jpg

Coconut for breakfast

Coconut for lunch

Coconut for dinner

Bet he's got loads of recipes

vacations-travel-shipwreck-shipwrecled-deserted_island-coconut-castaway-59930486_low.jpg

Latest Threads