Petition to get Zorro to parachute into Twickenham for the Army vs Navy.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ravers, Jan 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

In light of all the shit petitions doing the rounds, I thought I'd start my own.

It would be fucking awesome, just imagine the scene as the crowd start to get bored after the 15th try scored by a suspiciously Fijian looking Scotsman. As everyone is supping their beer out of plastic cups, someone in the crowd shouts: ''what's that? Is it a bird? Is it a plane?''

No it's fucking Zorro returning to get his revenge on the stewards!

He could swoop down on a massive parachute complete with a big 'Z' emblazoned on it, land in the middle of the pitch and draw his sword and generally give the stewards and plod the run around for a few minutes, before being arrested in a blaze of glory.

Let's make this happen all proceeds don't go to charity.

Edited to add: Anyone got a plane and a parachute we can borrow on the 7th of May?
  2. Ravers

No takers then?

Fuck you then, me and Zorro will get a plane and sort it out among ourselves.
  3. He was good, though. He got a massive round of applause at the train station, by all accounts.
    The rest of the 'half streaking' mongs were pure shite, if you're going to streak, it's all or nothing!! I WANT TO SEE BOOBIES!
  4. Ravers

Indeed. It's just not
  5. IN fact, Zorro was the only thing that saved the game for me next year.

I once flew a glider about 20 years ago - how much harder can it be flying a plane whilst a man jumps out the back of it.

If you need a pilot, I am in.
  6. Zorro? Dont be daft man, what about Chuck Norris?
  7. As long as you leave that fucking Catherine Now I'm rich and famous,I will talk with a very pronounced Welsh accent,just like Cilla turned back to her Scouse accent after she made it big Zeta Jones out of it,count me in.
  8. He was indeed magnificent: the way he avoided those chubby spoil-sports with a flourish and wave. He got the biggest cheer of the day. However the 'game' went down hill after his final 'arrest' and the Navy nicked it.

The bloke was outside the ground later and was soaking up the adoration. Surely someone must know who is.
    On the other hand I feel you may have created a monster - I have a horrible feeling that come the 7th of May there will be hundreds of masked avengers waving plastic swords at the marshals.

By the way there is little point in topless birds streaking around the top tier -even with binos you can see bugger all.
  9. A technical point here Ravers my man, "massive parachutes" cannot "swoop" but I know what you mean dear matelot or should I say Hat?

I'm prepared to assist on the parachute front, with a little beastie that put the "swoop" in "swoop" Who's manning the first aid tent by the way?
  10. Ravers

Brilliant so we have Bazz as pilot and A_L as technical advisor for the jump, who else is in? Oh and does anyone know how we can find Zorro? I know he is a matelot. (Well obviously)

11. I've got an old 30m2 para-glider canopy that will swoop all right. It's as porous as a tea-bag and does a nice line in full stalls when the brakes are applied. It would suit the portly 'Zorro' just fine.
  12. Ravers

He's all we've got at the moment. How hard can it be? If the RAF can do it....
  13. Why Zorro? Why not Darth Vader?
  14. Ravers

I didn't see Darth Vader making a legend of himself at the rugger last year.

Zorro would batter Darth Vader if it came to a fight, the asthmatic twat.
  15. Zorro was excellent but also the guy who kept disappearing and then reappearing on the top tier, for what seemed like most of the match, but that maybe because the Sapper bar was bloody shut at half time.. WANKERS.