• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Petition to deport Piers Morgan from the US.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
http://news.sky.com/story/1029589/piers-morgan-thousands-want-him-deported

Thousands of Americans have signed a petition to have Piers Morgan deported. This sudden outbreak of good taste stateside has been prompted by remarks the slimy traitorous turd made about gun control.

Whilst many on this side of the pond might not disagree with Moron on this issue it seems a tad harsh that the Yanks would wish to foist him back onto us.

There would be delicious irony if this issue opened IS eyes as to what a toxic creep he really is v

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Deport him where? We don't ******* want him!
EDIT: read the thing, and why do they want to deport him just for saying what everybody thinks? The colonials SHOULD have tighter gun laws.

What's the betting that of the 31,000 signatures 30, 622 are from NRA members, 343 are from Arrse members and the rest are from people who can't stand looking at the twizzle mouthed ****.

Its difficult to know who to support on this one, the deranged, misguided gun toting rabidly right wing American nut jobs or that tosser Piers "moron" Morgan. However, whichever side one takes it is dissapointing that only 0.009948% of Americans have petitioned in support of Morgan's deportation. Are there any countries that would take him? Lets just say he'd look good in an orange jump suit.

Bloody gun toting loons qe dont want the ****** back here.
Personally I blamed the indians and the bears.
It was a perfect plan to dump god bothering weirdos in the wilderness but the ******* prospered and bred:(

First Amendment of the US Constitution:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

No further questions, M'lud.

Pious Moron remains a ****, regardless

I wonder if he may be worried about going out to lunch or dinner now for fear of some American red necked gun toting nutjob deciding to take the matter into his own hands. Piers might even decide he want's to come back now anyway.

Perhaps we should tell him his citizenship has been rescinded and he has to stay there! :)

"I wonder if he may be worried about going out to lunch or dinner now for fear of some American red necked gun toting nutjob deciding to take the matter into his own hands"

lets hope none of the gun laws are touched until some "gun toting nutjob" does us all a favour and shoots the ****.
in fact, I'd sign a petition for his execution right now.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It must be just about tops in the irony stakes, Piers Morgan can only be right, for the first time in his life, by doing what he does naturally: saying the first thing that comes to his mind that is guaranteed to piss people off the most.

I bet Morgan did not even realise he was doing the right thing for once.

"I wonder if he may be worried about going out to lunch or dinner now for fear of some American red necked gun toting nutjob deciding to take the matter into his own hands"

lets hope none of the gun laws are touched until some "gun toting nutjob" does us all a favour and shoots the ****.
in fact, I'd sign a petition for his execution right now.
None of their gun laws will likely to be changed* unfortunately no matter how much Obama strives otherwise, Guns are like religon over that side of the pond and there's more chance of Hilary Clinton winning the next US Election than their right to own a gun law be withdrawn.

*Rifles/Assault weapons right of ownership maybe modified or radical new measures implemented according to their States.

Piers Morgan: Thousands Want Him Deported

Thousands of Americans have signed a petition to have Piers Morgan deported. This sudden outbreak of good taste stateside has been prompted by remarks the slimy traitorous turd made about gun control.

Whilst many on this side of the pond might not disagree with Moron on this issue it seems a tad harsh that the Yanks would wish to foist him back onto us.

There would be delicious irony if this issue opened IS eyes as to what a toxic creep he really is v

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

NNNNNNOOOOOOOO, don't deport the twat, he's a British citizen, we would have to take him back.

Latest Threads