Petition - Number 10 - FOI and the MPs.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Tazzers, May 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. done with pleasure, it's a total disgrace !

2. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

3. Cow

Cow LE

Done

4. Done
    but by putting our names to these lists are we awaiting a black 4X4 with tinted glass coming round to cart us off for reabilitation treatment.
    Remember big brother is watching us :twisted:

5. Done- and my MP too

6. Right! That's that signed. And a worthy petition it is too, the slimy bästards.

MsG

7. do petitions actually work?

any evidence that suggests they work and then ill sign it!!

8. Likewise - done with pleasure - I don't know how they think they can get away with it... then I think what they HAVE got away with :-(

9. Done, not that it will make a blind bit of difference,
    Our government seems to do what it wants, when it wants.

10 yrs and counting down

10. Signed. hope it works.

11. Signed, scamming b#stards

12. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

They only work if enough of the public care about things and sign/complain/tackle their MP's. The (MP's) hope people think they don't work and do not sign/write/complain. In the end ewk it's a democracy and you can do what you feel is best. If you feel that MP's are above the law - which they pass and then amend to suit themselves - do nothing.

I do know if one of them was mine they would get a personal ditty, but as they are not I shall just appraoch my own MP to ask him what his party is going to do about this.

13. Done. The Cnuts

14. Anyone had enough of these petitions yet? They are non-stop, I think they have lost any impact that they should have had because there is so many of them!