Petition for walts to be nicked

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Liney_Lunatic, Feb 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just sent a petition app to 10 Downing Street asking for the following:

We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to make it a
    criminal offence to impersonate a member of HM Forces and
    "steal the valour" of any member of HM Forces for personal gain.

in lamens terms asking for all walts such as the sex offender in scotland and "Baron Castleshort" to get locked up if they continue to disgrace the Forces in the way that they have been doing. I dont know about the rest of the Arrse community but i am getting seriously FCUKED OFF with them. once its confirmed i will post the link here for anyone and everyone to follow and sign if they so desire.

also posted in current affairs aswell
  2. well as a wo1 with the SAS with experience in the fusiliers and paras and a card carrying member of the justice league i disagree...

but in all seriousness... i agree... its shameful, harming and downright irritating...

at the very least they should be called up, reservist style and forced to afghanistan... 1st royal walts light bullshit division

what you reckon... how about a guy with shit spewing from his trap for a capbadge?

(by the way im not walting im not even a recruit yet lol the above is satirical... just incase this is passed)
  3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Where is the link?
  4. Which member of the armed forces aren't you allowed to impersonate?

In all seriousness why more useless legislation, it won't stop the baron (he's Irish), can you see the rozzers quizzing everyone with medals up at rememberance?

Yes it's annoying, yes they are sad, but it's not that important, these walts do get outed eventually.
  5. it is mainly meant for those that do get outed, as obviously those that have served are not gonna mind being asked a few detais to prove they did erve, but even the most determined walt will cock up eventually. then they are bang to rights
  6. I fcuking would, I'd be really annoyed at being constantly quizzed. Are you suggesting that the police focus their efforts in this direction?