Petition by Arizonans to become a Canadian colony

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
But does Canada want to be burdened by a load of Hick Yanks?

Dear Sir:

I wish to complain in the strongest terms about this thread.

I, myself, am half-Canadian and reject the suggestion Canada would have any use whatsoever with Arizona: what Auld-Yin said, among other things.

Canada is more civilised than The Colonies and should be kept that way.

Yours,

Fireplace

Dear Sir:

I, myself, am half-Canadian and reject the suggestion Canada would have any use whatsoever with Arizona: what Auld-Yin said, among other things.

Canada is more civilised than The former and ungrateful Colonies and should be kept that way.

Yours,

Fireplace
Fixed that for ya!!!

And I agree totally about the civilis(z)ation comparison. Just put the 'zee' in there to keep JJH happy!

Wonder what the reaction will be to becoming the North American Union(NAU) i.e. USA,Canada,and Mexico together?...

Just a thought...

...and not a jolly one...

Dear Sir:

You could put all the French Canadians there.

Now that would be interesting in 20 years French Canadian Mexicans

Que Pasa monsieur, eh?

Originally Posted by Fireplace
Dear Sir:

Canada is more civilised than The former and ungrateful Colonies and should be kept that way.

Yours,

Fireplace
Fixed that for ya!!!

And I agree totally about the civilis(z)ation comparison. Just put the 'zee' in there to keep JJH happy!
'ungrateful' indeed, but there are rumours that 'former' may not be quite as true as one might think. The Revolution went just a little bit too swimmingly to be convincing. The entire reason for the 'split' was to give HMG plausible deniability. There is a map that gives the true names of the 'States', eg New Yorkshire, Oregonshire, North Dakotashire, Metropolitan Borough of California, etc.

I think the Arizona gambit needs to be looked at with some caution though. It may merely be stage 1 in a French plan to link up with the Region of Louisiane ...

jim24

LE
Book Reviewer
It was a Welsh lead attack on Detroit, the 41st( The Welch) Regiment of foot have it as a battle honour, and we most certainly don't want Arizona

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jash OTC and ACF 21
Iamagoldfish OTC and ACF 60
wHoSaIdThAt? Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0