Peterborough MDHU

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by RTFQ, Dec 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

Apparently the rodneys from the above unit are to be housed in the mess of a nondescript RAF base near a small town on the UK's 'toilet paper' belt. If any arrsers are bored out of their minds there, drop me a pm and I may be able to help, as I may or may not be in a mess very close to you. No physios.

3. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

The RAF Station where the MDHU personnel currently live, is expanding. MOD have only had a few years to make plans and carry out building works and make sure everyone can be housed. They have, of course, failed to ensure that there is enough accommodation, so at the last minute it was decided all the MDHU singlies are moving.

Their new home is too far to make Thursday night trips to 'Centrals', so all RTFQ needs is a flying suit and a pair of white socks....

4. Sorry, we are talking about Peterborough, not Birmingham............. :wink:

5. peterborough is the MDHU

RAF wittering is the camp where the singlies live !!!

6. Let us know when the next Beer Fest is on at the Green Man - Stamford and I'll be over....

7. As far as I'm aware, there is now no hope of any personnel moving there. There may, however, be cause to place new singlies, who have a car and can drive, there.