• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Peter Tobin Murder case- REME capbdge

Here's the accompanying statement :D

[align=left]
[/align]But police have released pictures of women's jewellery, including pendants, necklaces and brooches, that were in Tobin's possession in 1991 and 2006.
Somehow, I don't think these "detectives" are going to get very far...

Looks a bit like an officer's capbadge to me (certainly not staybrite). That narrows it down a bit - particularly if his name is Christopher. Cunning chaps, these detectives.

Blokeonabike

Correct of course. I should have looked more closely before making smartarsed observations! (But I still reckon it is bi-metal, rather than staybrite).

I had a St Christoper identical to that...but I am pretty sure I was not murdered and raped...

I will ask the wife when I get home if I was burried under the patio..

PartTimePongo said:
smudge67 said:
BTDT said:
(certainly not staybrite). That narrows it down a bit -
Narrows it down to what? A few hundred thousand people? Have you heard yourself?
I think the point being made is, how many REME females have gone AWOL with no trace during the period of interest?
Why would you need to rape a REME bint. The few I've met (that weren't lezzers) were more than happy to put out ;)

But that could be down to the rohypnol?

smudge67 said:
Why would you need to rape a REME bint. The few I've met (that weren't lezzers) were more than happy to put out ;)
I think it's the strangling and burying under the patio bit they tend to object to. Even REME birds aren't that kinky.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I would have thought that narrowing it down to just the REME birds gone missing without a trace during the 'serial killer' period they have discussed would negate the need to have a public appeal. Maybe it belonged to someone who's old man was serving and kept it as a souvenir?

In my experience, WRAC kept their capbadge, regardless of what trade they were. Anyway, when were the non-staybrite badges phased out? Certainly before the mid-sixties - how old is this Tobin bloke anyway?

mnairb said:
In my experience, WRAC kept their capbadge, regardless of what trade they were. Anyway, when were the non-staybrite badges phased out? Certainly before the mid-sixties - how old is this Tobin bloke anyway?
You can still buy them.

Latest Threads