Peter Tobin Murder case- REME capbdge

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by HectortheInspector, Dec 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here's the accompanying statement :D

Somehow, I don't think these "detectives" are going to get very far...
  2. Bugger, it looks just like my one! Perhaps I should leave the coun.....
  3. Looks a bit like an officer's capbadge to me (certainly not staybrite). That narrows it down a bit - particularly if his name is Christopher. Cunning chaps, these detectives.
  4. No, thats a beret badge, and therefore not an Officer's.
  5. Blokeonabike

Correct of course. I should have looked more closely before making smartarsed observations! (But I still reckon it is bi-metal, rather than staybrite).
  6. Narrows it down to what? A few hundred thousand people? Have you heard yourself?
  7. Sarcasm, my dear chap, sarcasm.....
  8. I had a St Christoper identical to that...but I am pretty sure I was not murdered and raped...

I will ask the wife when I get home if I was burried under the patio..
  9. I think the point being made is, how many REME females have gone AWOL with no trace during the period of interest?
  10. Why would you need to rape a REME bint. The few I've met (that weren't lezzers) were more than happy to put out ;)

But that could be down to the rohypnol?
  11. I think it's the strangling and burying under the patio bit they tend to object to. Even REME birds aren't that kinky.
  12. I dont know about that, none of the birds Ive strangled and buried have ever complained about it afterwards
  13. Me niether as it happens.
  14. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I would have thought that narrowing it down to just the REME birds gone missing without a trace during the 'serial killer' period they have discussed would negate the need to have a public appeal. Maybe it belonged to someone who's old man was serving and kept it as a souvenir?