Peter Kays Pop factor

Anyone else watching.......thought it's ether going to be bloody brilliant or a load of poo with the kind of hype it's had

Going well so far, didn't realise I had to sit up for the second half at 10pm, thought it was going to be a series

You beat me to it Womp.

Laughed at the dwarfs on donkeys and the sugar babe auld dears - hope this is going to be a good p*ss take.

Yeah me too, unfortunatly haviing to spend half my time explaining to my mum it's in fact a piss take and not real........bless her

Two up, two down, got me and Mrs ACC crying with laughter. And what about R Wayne??

This is what reality TV is about, making the public laugh at the screen even though it is a p*ss take. :lol: :lol:

Not a problem!!! There are rumours afoot that it might have a Chirstmas Charity song release tie in, however since X factor are doing a H4H single I don't know weather it's going to be true or not.

Pure genius!

Nikki Chapman? Yes please!

Edited to add - did you spot the flowers in the old dear's hearse saying "R GRAN" - priceless.

wompingwillow said:
Yeah me too, unfortunatly haviing to spend half my time explaining to my mum it's in fact a urine take and not real........bless her
I know it's MEANT to be a p*ss take but it's got me half convinced it's real - your mum aint alone.

Yeah Peter Kay's on!!! Priceless :D

Mother : whos that
Me: Peter Kay
Mother: whys he singing in this competion

I give up

This medley is genius!

labrat said:
"Cum on Geraldine!"

respect, cannot believe they're getting away with this!
Channel Four go arrse!!!! He looks like my Auntie Morag in that gettup lmao