Peter Kays Pop factor

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by wompingwillow, Oct 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone else watching.......thought it's ether going to be bloody brilliant or a load of poo with the kind of hype it's had

Going well so far, didn't realise I had to sit up for the second half at 10pm, thought it was going to be a series
  2. I'm watching it, it hasn't been as good as I expected it to be. Hopefully it will get better.
  3. You beat me to it Womp.

Laughed at the dwarfs on donkeys and the sugar babe auld dears - hope this is going to be a good p*ss take.
  4. Yeah me too, unfortunatly haviing to spend half my time explaining to my mum it's in fact a piss take and not real........bless her
  5. Two up, two down, got me and Mrs ACC crying with laughter. And what about R Wayne??

This is what reality TV is about, making the public laugh at the screen even though it is a p*ss take. :lol: :lol:
  6. Didn't know it was on tonight.
    Just put it on now.
    Thanks wompingwillow. :D
  7. Not a problem!!! There are rumours afoot that it might have a Chirstmas Charity song release tie in, however since X factor are doing a H4H single I don't know weather it's going to be true or not.

Pure genius!
  8. Two up, two down - fkucing brilliant!
  9. Nikki Chapman? Yes please!

Edited to add - did you spot the flowers in the old dear's hearse saying "R GRAN" - priceless.
  10. I know it's MEANT to be a p*ss take but it's got me half convinced it's real - your mum aint alone.

Yeah Peter Kay's on!!! Priceless :D
  11. I am laughing so hard its starting to hurt.

2 Up 2 down have got my vote!
  12. Geraldine!

13. Gerald(ine) class. Snip, Tackle & pop......................
    Pottery, bloody hell Geraldine, calm down.......
    Pure class
  14. The potter's wheel "It's a cup" excellent!!! :D :D
  15. Mother : whos that
    Me: Peter Kay
    Mother: whys he singing in this competion

I give up