Peter Hicks Ltd

I've been attempting to contact Peter Hicks Ltd (The Studio, Russell Mill Lane, Littleton Panell Devises, Wiltshire SN10 4ET Ph: +44 (0)1380 816340) who manufacture cold cast bronze military figurines. Their website appears disabled and phone disconnected. I thought they'd be in business as long as messes required silver and members farewell presents. Can anyone help if they're trading under different name elsewhere, difficult to establish from this side of the pond.

there was a big change a few years back and they seemed to drop off the radar.
Update: Apparently it was sold, guess at the time a director resigned and one was appointed?

Last edited:
I've been attempting to contact Peter Hicks Ltd (The Studio, Russell Mill Lane, Littleton Panell Devises, Wiltshire SN10 4ET Ph: +44 (0)1380 816340) who manufacture cold cast bronze military figurines. Their website appears disabled and phone disconnected. I thought they'd be in business as long as messes required silver and members farewell presents. Can anyone help if they're trading under different name elsewhere, difficult to establish from this side of the pond.
Website seemed there to me:

The email address in there was:
sales@peterhicks.com

Thanks for all responses which have been more helpful than my attempted contact with Peter Hicks. Email bounced back - recipient does not exist. When I clicked on the Army drop down tab of the website it opened on an empty reserved page of the web host (formerly it opened to an index of pages for every Arm and Service and of course their landline is not in use.

If you look at the companies house link above you will see there are only two people involved, a company secretary and a director who happens to be an accountant. The last published accounts were tax exempt and not a lot of activity.

If you look at this link it looks like the Deeds to the land were put up as security against any debts. https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-live.ch.gov.uk/docs/gr8HzlBPBIgqjKVMI2TyBmYKfN-jsxdiMyLRcZLFLV8/application-pdf?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Content-Sha256=UNSIGNED-PAYLOAD&X-Amz-Credential=ASIAWRGBDBV3ITK6F7HK/20200310/eu-west-2/s3/aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20200310T135317Z&X-Amz-Expires=60&X-Amz-Security-Token=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&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Signature=eed681dcd0be25d81274ef24bceb40fb0e11a078a0c0065aeaa52986a584f81d

Gosh, a blast from the past.
I bought three of his cold cast bronze military figurines back in 1982 when I was at Warminster at £30 a pop. They were of The Gordon Highlander Officer (silver original was for Chas and Di as a wedding present), an IDB commissioned piece (infantry soldier with that rifle!) and a Sapper officer (No 1 dress and silly hat) for my Dad, all bearing up well and I think a good investment. Certainly good conversational pieces!

might be the start of things

You could try asking this guy https://www.linkedin.com/in/jcfrancis-jones/?originalSubdomain=uk
Since this article, they became established in Littleton Panell near West Lavington for well over a decade and James F-J was the boss.

Way back when they were based in Seend, and I think his daughter (of the founder) was recently divorced from a Para Captain. She then went up market and married a Coldstreamer!

Gosh, a blast from the past.
I bought three of his cold cast bronze military figurines back in 1982 when I was at Warminster at £30 a pop. They were of The Gordon Highlander Officer (silver original was for Chas and Di as a wedding present), an IDB commissioned piece (infantry soldier with that rifle!) and a Sapper officer (No 1 dress and silly hat) for my Dad, all bearing up well and I think a good investment. Certainly good conversational pieces!
Indeed, my ex-in laws had a Rifleman figurine (he was retired RGJ) in their house. I first saw it in the early 90s but they'd had it a while before that.

Latest Threads