Peter Hain Resigns!!!!

Wahey!

Apparently the old bill are after him, and he's fallen on his sword at long last

Or was he pushed?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
You could be a bit more sensitive. Won't someone think of all the sun-bed repair men and Cuprinol salesmen that are now contemplating the noose?

Wouldn't it be great if the cnut went down for this?

Corrupt to the core...

Bad egg and glad he is gone... to clear his name, or should that be to spare the Govt any embarrassment when he is found guilty as charged...

Take him down.

Themanwho said:
Wahey!

Apparently the old bill are after him, and he's fallen on his sword at long last

Or was he pushed?
The Bill are about to start crawling up Red Ken's arrse too.

Remember how Labour hounded the Tories about sleaze...??

These qunts make the Tories look like saints...

Scheisse Heisse! I'll have a few wets tonight in celebration. :clap:

Themanwho said:
Wahey!

Or was he pushed?
Pushed

Now that he only has his standard MPs salary to live off of, he'll doubtless have to find some outside interest to make up the difference. Can't have someone of his stature living in mere opulence, can we?

Why are we getting excited? He will have another job in a months time, just like that raging hom Mandy....
Like the Terminator, He'll be back....

I think we should have a whip round for him, you know, tide him and his family over............no never mind, I see he's helped himself again!

cernunnos said:
I think we should have a whip round for him, you know, tide him and his family over............no never mind, I see he's helped himself again!
Or have him roundly whipped.....

The first to go - but not the last. Inspector Knacker is after Livingstone on another matter.....

Attachments

Cheered up an otherwise dull and gloomy day. :D

What more could one ask for, except maybe Brown?