Peter Hain implicated in new scandal

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Le_addeur_noir, Jan 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello Le_addeur_noir,

I believe it was armed robbery but can't remember the details.

tangosix.

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yep, allegedly, he's a big fan of the shinners too, right up to singing rebel songs at football matches.

3. Wiki Entry

With any luck plod will catch up with him properly this time..

4. Another one of these two for the price of one ministers who's so talented he can do two jobs.

True to form and by todays cabinet standards, he is blaming his aides for this 'oversight'. Not that long ago he 'forgot' to declare £5k. The arrogance and ego of this man defies description. Utter t#sser!!

5. Perhaps the most widely loathed mainland politician ever to enter Stormont. The man has the morals of a children's television presenter. Hang him.

6. The rope is too good for him :x :x :x

He should left in the Tower of London to be feckin well rot

and boy does he like Gerry Adams & Co.

7. I don't much like champagne, but if that oily creep ever does go down I'll break open a bottle of Krug and finally admit that there is a God. Of all the stomach-turning Neue Arbeit Sh*t Parade, he's the one that most sets my teeth on edge (with the possible exception of Pansy Mandy). Crack on, Mr Plod.

8. according to one of his campaign assistants on R5 live this afternoon, the campaign was a bit chaotic and they forgot....

Well, thats alright then

9. that bloke is in the same league as dufferdyke, i fuging loath hain and all the o2 and beans he steals, he is the slimest baby batter every to have come from dufferdyke.

10. True to form and by todays cabinet standards, he is blaming his aides for this 'oversight'. Not that long ago he 'forgot' to declare £5k. The arrogance and ego of this man defies description. Utter t#sser!!

Peter Hain has a well recorded history going back to the time he was up for armed robbery and scattering nails on the pitch at Twickenham. That was some time ago, however, there was the minor matter of him being found guilty of paying his constituency office workers below the minimum wage. He was foung guilty at Neath Magistrates Court last year and fined £2000 (check).

11. I won't post the pic of me and him on the lash then!!

12. A slimy chancer who has never held a proper job in his life, Hain epitomises all that is wrong with the political system as it stands.

13. Peter Hain is a man of integrity without a dishonest bone in his body.
    I know this to be true because a liabour MP said so on TV last night.
    How can you believe that he would lie about antything...shame on you.

14. I was particularly annoyed this morning when an apologist for Hain stated that although he (Hain) had broken the law in not declaring the money it was probable that he didn't realise that he had broken the law, implying that it was OK in that case. I must remember that when I forget to purchase the Congestion Charge or not notice that I've exceeded the speed limit. I was always lead to believe that ignorance of the law was no defence.