Peter Dow's at it again

I thought you might be up for it, but now he has clearly said he wants an army woman, where Legs when you need him?

If you read the link he is very much like Whet, the scrounging cunt is on benefits.
I thought he wasn't quite finished with his transformation? :? Might spoil the surprise. ;-) Alternatively you might send Dow on holiday to Thailand...

Lady Boy.jpg

he freely admits that he was once committed to the looney bin:
Liar.

Read it more carefully and tell the truth about what I said.

Arrogant and tyrannical judges

I was never committed to a psychiatric ward, but sent on remand to a prison and they sent the shrink to see me there because I refused to go to the hospital. She recommended I be sectioned but my guilty plea saved the judge's face and I was released.

So, tight handcuffs are now torture, Peter?
These rigid handcuffs -

can be used to torture, yes. The leverage of the rigid bar means the wrist brace can bite into the wrist causing severe traumatic and permanent injury, as I know.

Police sadistic torturers

For allowing these handcuffs to be used as UK police standard issue equipment the monarch deserves assassination in my opinion.

If you army people were patriots instead of royalist lackeys you would rid us of this bitch Queen and her torturers.

These rigid handcuffs -

can be used to torture, yes. The leverage of the rigid bar means the wrist brace can bite into the wrist causing severe traumatic and permanent injury, as I know.

For allowing these handcuffs to be used as UK police standard issue equipment the monarch deserves assassination in my opinion.

If you army people were patriots instead of royalist lackeys you would rid us of this bitch Queen and her torturers.
My Bold:
I would suppose the leverage is rather necessary when dealing with someone who is aggressively resisting arrest.

I know you prefer these but I doubt many others do.

Deserves a beer in my opinion. I should point out youre not shy when it comes to accepting benefits paid by the state she rules.

Strange isnt it that so few people agree with you? Surely you would have been voted into power by now? Unless even the Jocks think you are a wibbling loon.

My Bold:
I would suppose the leverage is rather necessary when dealing with someone who is aggressively resisting arrest.
You suppose wrong. If the police are stronger or outnumber the arrested person then an arm-lock and the old style handcuffs do the job well enough.

If the police are weaker or outnumbered then there are other options such as waiting for reinforcements, holding the suspect at a distance by deploying truncheons etc.

Or if it is someone being arrested for swearing then the police should not be arresting that person in the first place.

The real choice is between torture rigid-bar handcuffs brought in by Thatcher to teach the striking and picketing miners a lesson they would never forget and humane chain-linked handcuffs which were police standard issue for many years.

I know you prefer these but I doubt many others do.
You are presenting a false choice between rigid and fluffy. The choice is between torture-rigid-bar or humane-chain.

Liar.

Read it more carefully and tell the truth about what I said.

Arrogant and tyrannical judges

I was never committed to a psychiatric ward, but sent on remand to a prison and they sent the shrink to see me there because I refused to go to the hospital. She recommended I be sectioned but my guilty plea saved the judge's face and I was released.

These rigid handcuffs -

I've been in handcuffs more than once, and I can't say I was all that bothered by them. You seem like a sad an deluded individual, and it would be my greatest pleasure to see you hang. I do hope to meet you in the street some time. I'm sure that after our encounter you'll be more than willing to go crying to the police about the nasty man who inflicted unpleasantness upon you...

Odd how a Scottish Nationalist Standard Bearer and staunch republican like yourself parades around with the Scottish Royal Standard on what appears to be your lunchbox.

Perhaps we should be glad that you weren't sectioned so that way you can continue self-harming in peace.

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
Welcome back, Mr. Dow. Are you going to work or are you still a weak willed, slack jawed inbred who thrives on taxes?

I wish you a rectal prolapse that drags on the floor and gets splinters in your rectum

Latest Threads