Peter bloody Tatchell

#1
Peter Tatchell is on Sky News stating that the Royal Family should be gotten rid of after the next generation (Prince Charles), reasons for this include:

It more or less precludes anyone who is not from the Royal Family from being the head of state.
It means that it is highly unlikely that anyone who is black or Asian from becoming head of state.
It means that it is unlikely that a Gay/Lesbian/Transgender person will not become head of state.

He also went on to say that prominent artists/scientists or other "intellectuals" would make better heads of state. He named the creator of the Internet (Tim Berners-Lee) as a possible candidate. I personally would not like Tracy Emin or Damien Hirst becoming a figurehead for this country.

I'm not one for the outrage bus (much), but surely he's talking complete dribble?
 
#2
The blokes a prick, always has been, always will be, made me laugh when he stood for election in the 80s and someone wrote 'TATCHELL IS A COMMUNIST POOF' in letters 10' high on a bridge in his constituency, and I glanced through his 'Toward A democratic defence' whilst at Uni, WORST DEFENCE POLICY EVER! fcuk me the bloke really is a clueless tw@t of the first order...except when he tried to arrest Mugabe, fair play to him there...
 
#3
Im disgusted at Sky paying this individual - it is obvious he would wish to replace the monarchy with someone of his choosing. In a reasoned debate why do they go and get a total communist gay loving tw&t like him to field one side of the argument. You can tell how much he knows about debate by his actions promoting his disgusting brand of homosexuality.

Tatchell believes in Democracy as much as Turkeys enjoy christmas, he is a total and utter C&nt and come the revolution would be one of the first 20 against the wall after Bliar, Brown, Mandelson etc.
 
#5
Well, certain of their ancestors were woofters apparently...
 
#7
Thatchell is a political Jim SHort, Who eould show his Arrse in woolys window if it got him press space. poof wonker class 1
 
#8
bobthedog said:
Sven you too are a c*nt, a gay monarch would effectively end the succession of the Monarchy.
no it wouldn't....

Victoria wasn't the daughter of William IV was she?
 
#9
No, I did class the three events from pretty much impossible, to highly unlikely to unlikely. Whilst it is possible that there will be a gay/lesbian head of state, it is more unlikely, according to Tatchell, due to the unelected nature of the Monarchy.
 
#10
Peter Tatchell was born in Australia. A place which, I am informed by various friends who bat for the other side and who've been there, is considerably more intolerent of gay people than this country. I suggest that Mr Tatchel remove himself from these shores and devote his energies to promoting a more positive image of homosexuals in Australia instead of meddling with institutions that we've had in place for centuries.

I'm sure that that would be better for all concerned.
 
#11
Tango said:
No, I did class the three events from pretty much impossible, to highly unlikely to unlikely. Whilst it is possible that there will be a gay/lesbian head of state, it is more unlikely, according to Tatchell, due to the unelected nature of the Monarchy.
but why? If anything I'd say its posisbly more likely...considering remaining predujice perhaps people would be less inclined to vote for a gay person to be head of state wheras if a gay prince inherits the crown then there is not much that can be done....

Perhaps a gay king would feel pressured into keeping his sexuality quiet...but who knows,

and who cares if we have a gay king/queen?
 
#12
Sven said:
So there's no chance a future monarch being gay? Does the royal family have a non gay gene or something?

No one said that you c0ck Sven. Tatchell seems to think that sticking to the present system means that no one gay/lesbian/transgendered/transexual etc etc etc could be Head of State. Obviously he hasn't considered that a future heir to the Throne just could be. But then who apart from self obsessed ranting gay lobbyists gives a sh1t anyway?

The man is a self publicising, bigotted mong of the first order!!!
 

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
#13
bobthedog said:
Sven you too are a c*nt, a gay monarch would effectively end the succession of the Monarchy.
No it wouldn't. It would just pass on to the next in line after the "Gay Monarch" (and I'm guessing that either way, they'd be called a Queen :D ) expired. The line of succession doesn't hit a dead end if there aren't any offspring. Unless of course you're from one of those family trees that doesn't have too many branches!
 
#14
Can you imagine the Chavs choice, Pete D and Whinehouse for King and Queen.... with Princess Peaches in reserve
 
#15
FrankIG said:
Sven said:
So there's no chance a future monarch being gay? Does the royal family have a non gay gene or something?

No one said that you c0ck Sven. Tatchell seems to think that sticking to the present system means that no one gay/lesbian/transgendered/transexual etc etc etc could be Head of State. Obviously he hasn't considered that a future heir to the Throne just could be. But then who apart from self obsessed ranting gay lobbyists gives a sh1t anyway?

The man is a self publicising, bigotted mong of the first order!!!
Read my post again.

Do I, anywhere, say that I am referring my post to the thread contributers and not to Tatchell. Think - one person (as indeed you said) mentioned IN HIS RADIO INTERVIEW that there was no chance of gays etc getting to be monarch, several posters did not.

So, who was my post aimed at?

C0ck
 
#16
Ooh! Ooh! Is Sven back?
 
#17
bobthedog said:
Sven you too are a cunt, a gay monarch would effectively end the succession of the Monarchy.
Eerrr no, all that it would mean is that it would move to the next in the line of succession. A quick Internet search turns up line of succession lists worked out to a couple hundred people long which is just the very short version. As an example suppose William comes out as a complete woofter to use Bradstyley's turn of phrase, all it would mean was that when he died the next in line to the throne would be Harry or if he's already snuffed it then any sons of his. And if he doesn't have any sons then we move on to Prince Edward's son James, providing of course that Prince Charles and Prince Andrew haven't produced any new male heirs before then.

Edit: And this is what happens when you don't pay enough attention to all the replies from the thread, you don't notice that RP578 got in there first. :)
 
#18
NogBad_the_Bad said:
Peter Tatchell was born in Australia. A place which, I am informed by various friends who bat for the other side and who've been there, is considerably more intolerent of gay people than this country. I suggest that Mr Tatchel remove himself from these shores and devote his energies to promoting a more positive image of homosexuals in Australia instead of meddling with institutions that we've had in place for centuries.

I'm sure that that would be better for all concerned.
Oi! There'll be enough of that. :evil: There's enough bloody queers in Sydney as it is, let alone having this gobby twat rabble on about rights for them cnuts.


And sven, didn't you die? I was getting used to the board not being populated by opionated gobshites :roll:
How hard is it to get the point that no-one gives a rats arse about what you have to say? Just fcuk off mate you'll be doing us a favour.
 
#19
Tango said:
Peter Tatchell is on Sky News stating that the Royal Family should be gotten rid of after the next generation (Prince Charles), reasons for this include:

It more or less precludes anyone who is not from the Royal Family from being the head of state.
It means that it is highly unlikely that anyone who is black or Asian from becoming head of state.
It means that it is unlikely that a Gay/Lesbian/Transgender person will not become head of state.

He also went on to say that prominent artists/scientists or other "intellectuals" would make better heads of state. He named the creator of the Internet (Tim Berners-Lee) as a possible candidate. I personally would not like Tracy Emin or Damien Hirst becoming a figurehead for this country

I'm not one for the outrage bus (much), but surely he's talking complete dribble?
This lady and her off spring shows that we have had a black head of state way before Obma was around

http://www.100greatblackbritons.com/bios/queen_phillipa.html
 

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
#20
bobthedog said:
Sven you too are a c*nt, a gay monarch would effectively end the succession of the Monarchy.
How's this for an idea? Think first, then speak/type you numb-nuts.

Are you really convinced that there are no gay men who have fathered children? Do really think there are no men who have married a woman, fathered children and then realised later in life that they are gay?
 

Top