Peter Andre and Jordan release a duet

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by PotYos, Oct 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Duet can be heard here

The start with Peter Andre is pure crap, but Jordan's voice is something to behold. Her voice is something else.
  2. " this is four minutes you can never get back! "
    Why cant we have papers like that!

Apart from that it is painful! PMSL! actually Crying!
  3. They should both be shoved off a fucking high cliff tied to a London Bus........then shoveled to death.
  4. This has to be a wahhh. At first when i saw 'Peter Andre and Jordan release a duet' I was expecting something of a slightly different nature,but fecking hell that is hoourendous. I want 4 mins 20 seconds off my life back, I feel cheated.
  5. It hurts, it hurts

I couldn't even listen to the whole thing!!
  6. I salute those of you who were able to listen to the end. I got to 3:11 and felt dirty and used, and not in the good way.
  7. Did they produce it themselves? Sounds like it was recorded on a fisherprice cassette player!
  8. Has she had a tracheotomoy?
  9. Fcuking cnuts! Less than a minute for me I'm afraid. A shameless slag who's had more pricks than a blind cobblers thimble. They need guidance.
    It's a wah right?
  10. For once I am secure in the knowledge that I really can sing better than at least two "celebs"

11. I lasted 1 minute 39 seconds, until the point where Jordan said "unbelievable". I found myself in complete agreement, made my excuses and left.
  12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Ahh....A trip down memory (or should that be mamery lane :p )....
    Jordan before she became a hound!!!....

Attached Files:

13. In an attempt to seduce Mrs O2Thief I played about a minute of those two cats fighting on a hot tin roof. Missus said she's never going to nosh me off ever again. Thanks Jordan FFS. :x

Sounds like a Disney song says she.
  14. It's early and I had a feeling this was going to be a bad day....but this really cheered me up! AWFUL, but very funny.

"Andre, who can actually sing, begins the theme song to Aladdin in decent fashion but when Jordan chimes in after a minute or so with her high-pitched, way off tune karaoke, you would swear an animal was being attacked.

It's the last thing anyone could want for Christmas."
  15. Jordan's voice reminds me of a sound I once heard when I accidentally loosed off both tubes of my uncle's 12-gauge double-pipe near a flock of sheep!

If this isn't a joke song for Crimble, it's a toss-up between this brace of prats and that vid of a row of mongs singing in a stadium somewhere.