Peter Andre and Jordan release a duet

This has to be a wahhh. At first when i saw 'Peter Andre and Jordan release a duet' I was expecting something of a slightly different nature,but fecking hell that is hoourendous. I want 4 mins 20 seconds off my life back, I feel cheated.

It hurts, it hurts

I couldn't even listen to the whole thing!!

Did they produce it themselves? Sounds like it was recorded on a fisherprice cassette player!

Fcuking cnuts! Less than a minute for me I'm afraid. A shameless slag who's had more pricks than a blind cobblers thimble. They need guidance.
It's a wah right?

I lasted 1 minute 39 seconds, until the point where Jordan said "unbelievable". I found myself in complete agreement, made my excuses and left.

In an attempt to seduce Mrs O2Thief I played about a minute of those two cats fighting on a hot tin roof. Missus said she's never going to nosh me off ever again. Thanks Jordan FFS. :x

Sounds like a Disney song says she.

It's early and I had a feeling this was going to be a bad day....but this really cheered me up! AWFUL, but very funny.

"Andre, who can actually sing, begins the theme song to Aladdin in decent fashion but when Jordan chimes in after a minute or so with her high-pitched, way off tune karaoke, you would swear an animal was being attacked.

It's the last thing anyone could want for Christmas."

Jordan's voice reminds me of a sound I once heard when I accidentally loosed off both tubes of my uncle's 12-gauge double-pipe near a flock of sheep!

If this isn't a joke song for Crimble, it's a toss-up between this brace of prats and that vid of a row of mongs singing in a stadium somewhere.

MsG

PotYos said:
Duet can be heard here

The start with Peter Andre is pure crap, but Jordan's voice is something to behold. Her voice is something else.
Heard it on the Johnny Vaugh..Breakfast show..Man alive..My Fcuking ears are bleeding....Very cringe worthy.... :lol:

I don't know what you're all blathering on about - it's magical.

The fact that my ears are bleeding is neither here or there...

Latest Threads