Pete Valentine

Anyone know where Pete Valentine went? His PERSEC is so good I haven't heard of him since 1993!

It's your old mate who sold you his Arktis webbing in '92 here if you're out there!

Edited to remove unit reference. (probably too late...)

EX_STAB said:
Anyone know where Pete Valentine went? His PERSEC is so good I haven't heard of him since 1993!
It's your old mate who sold you his Arktis webbing in '92 here if you're out there!
His PERSEC is no good anymore is it? :thumleft:

Ronnie8781 said:
EX_STAB said:
His PERSEC is no good anymore is it? :thumleft:
Well it is if you think about it. He doesn't exist on t'internet. If he responded to me by pm he could readily confirm my ID, using a new username if necessary. The question probably identifies my username quite well to some people.

If you can suggest a way of getting in touch with old mates without mentioning their names I'm all ears.

EX_STAB said:
If you can suggest a way of getting in touch with old mates without mentioning their names I'm all ears.
Be indirect. For example "The bloke who was sh*gging the Sergeant Major's wife in 1993."

(I suppose you have a point - it's difficult to target the right person ;) )