Pete Tong

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by fatstab, Sep 20, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anybody know who Pete Tong is or was, and why did he do everything wrong or balls up all of the time? :?:
  2. pete tong is a DJ , the phrase "it's all gone a bit peter tong" is just rhyming
    slang for wrong , this originated in ibeefa in the early '90s
  3. lol
  4. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer've obviously never listened to the Essential Selection...Pete Tong used to have a jingle on his show ...some throaty chick saying

'It's all gone a bit Pete Tong!'

from my recent MPC(A) it seems to have passed into Instructor slang. Eventually, nobody will remember he's a real bloke.

Pete Tong is the Godfather of British dance music. Radio One Friday night 6-8 pm.....The Essential Selection...comin' in YOUR direction!

( good today....I dunno....) 8)

Le Chevre
  5. au contraire goatman , the phrase was doing the rounds way before the "throaty bird" jingle , and is originally credited to mr .nicky holloway , his good friend and one of the "originals" of the british dance music scene.

that was when he was good mind you , all he really does now is take the money and run ....... still better than that commercial cheesey w*nker judge jules though.

6. Waaaahhhh!!
  7. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

I stand corrected S-F.....used to listen to P-T in the late 90's,when I also briefly lurked a subversive and scurrilous newsgroup called

I dunno....P-T seems to play more rap and drum and bass than he used to...maybe that's just what's in the clubs.....bring back Sash!/Robert Miles/Grace (Orange Flava!)
  9. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

10. and Gary Crowley .....

ahhhhh Happy Days ,KiDZ today know nothing
  11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Or Aleister maybe......?

12. Judas Priest! this is getting silly now :D
  13. Jesus Christ!

How daft do you want to get. Ohh god! :)

Would you Adam & Eve it!

(never say the lords name in vain, you might have to meet him one day) :)
  14. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

:lol: :lol:

Clever bugger you are PY ! :lol: :lol: