Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pete Molloy ex Rece Mech passed on.

For anyone that served with Pete Molloy during the 80' and 90's I have been informed that he has passed on to the REME bar upstairs. R.I.P mate. Many a fun time had.
pete.jpg

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
REME COLLECT

O God of power and might, whose all-pervading energy is
the strength of nature and man, inspire, we pray Thee, us
Thy servants of the Royal Electrical and Mechanical
Engineers with the quickening spirit of goodwill, that as
honest craftsmen, seeking only the good of all in peace or
war, we may glorify Thee both in the work of our hands
and in the example of our fellowship, through Jesus Christ
our Lord.

Rest in Peace brother.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Sad news about Pete.

And then...Just heard that Dave Doyle, my first boss at the Recovery Section, 4 Armd Wksps in Detmold died yesterday.
Rest in Peace Old boy.

May they both R.I.P.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
For anyone that served with Pete Molloy during the 80' and 90's I have been informed that he has passed on to the REME bar upstairs. R.I.P mate. Many a fun time had.
View attachment 542072
Thinking about it, was he 12 Armd Wksp FRT 82-85? I suddenly realise why the name and face look familiar.

:(

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Slightly better pic of Pete.
FRT weren't mine to administer, but when there's only two of you in the office, there's leave, NI tours, etc to cover for, I obviously found myself other side of the counter from him, if nothing else to sell him petrol coupons. I'm seeing a bloke with a sense of humour and character. To be missed.

Radar Tech (and best REME VM) Malcolm 'Tigger' Craig has also gone and is probably running the Bar as he did in Napier

Latest Threads