Pete Docherty Appearing On A Street Near You!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pub_Regular, May 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just announced on Sky news: Pete F*ckwit has just been released from Wandsworth nick after just 29 days of his 14 week sentence. His dealer will be chuffed. Knob&er! :x
  2. No doubt he will be able to meet up with Peaches Geldof. She seems to be on the slippery slope, if the Meja is to be believed.
  3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

How the hell can you just do 4 weeks of a 14 week sentence?
  4. Let him out - the sooner he OD's and croaks the better.
  5. Maybe the other lags weren't getting their share of the bad stuff with him in there and told the Guv'nor to let him out?
  6. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Why should I give a toss? I'll second CC_TA's sentiments.
  7. because unless youve served your country in some way, or been locked up for defending your home,property or family, you dont have to do much time at all really.
  8. Easy.
    You get 50% knocked off the original sentence because .... well just because really.

Then you get another 20% knocked off whats left if you owned up at the trial and in fcukwit junkies case he would have had a hard time not owning up.

Plus you can always play the "nervous breakdown no threat to anyone poor little rich kid" card to get a bit more off.

Mustn't forget that this is NORMAL in the UK criminal "justice" system now.
    When you read that some scumbag crim has been given a 10 jail sentence you have to realise that they will be out and free to continue the motion in about 3 years at most.
  9. The cash that this Parasite spends on drugs filters down to the Poppy growers in Afghanistan and is available for buying weapons for use against British Soldiers.
    Perhaps he should be told...
  10. my bold
    I wonder if it would be possible to bring a private prosecution against him for "providing succour and comfort to the Queen's enemies": Not sure if that's the right term but I think that you will get the gist of the suggestion.
  11. I bet he is thredders at being let out early,he is gonna have to pay full wack for his skag now.
  12. Bollox, I'm sure they can just do him for funding terrorism. Give him the chair. He's a smack head and his band is shite.
    I don't mind my rock stars taking drugs if they play good music as well, he's just a waste of organs.
  13. Docherty is a pad's brat as well as I recall. Spent some time in BFG. Perhaps he can go to Gloucester School Hohne and give a 'Don't Do It Kids' talk? :roll:
  14. They need to free up some room so they can bang up some old dear for failing to pay her TV licence. Priorities after all.
  15. The sooner this piece of sh1t dies a slow and horrible death the better. And if he could take that tramp Winhouse with him that would be even better.

I would love to stab him in the eye with a chisle and watch him bleed to death.