Pet Op thread

#1
Come on you know who you are come out and show yourselves
 
#2
You can't be a real Pet Op if you think you'll get a response to that one when the bar's open.

:D
 
#3
Fair point mate Bar may be open but the fridge in my house is closer
 
#5
MSI64 said:
Fair point mate Bar may be open but the fridge in my house is closer
And whats your fridge full of Ginsters got anything to do with having a beer chubbs?
 
#6
Moon_Monkey_Spunk said:
MSI64 said:
Fair point mate Bar may be open but the fridge in my house is closer
And whats your fridge full of Ginsters got anything to do with having a beer chubbs?
Hey I have more than one fridge I will have you know
 
#8
4 STOMACHS HAS GOT TO BE BETTER THAN ONE BRAIN CELL Q
 
#10
OH lordy lordy Qman has totally beasted me with his witty banter and put downs
 
#11
Oh hark at you Mr Sensible! "OOOOOO Look at me all sensible everybody" This is precisely the reason why Pet Ops shouldn't allowed to do anything on their own. Look at the level that you have pulled down your very own thread. There is no such level of idiocy in my thread about suppliers is there? You big kid!
 
#13
qman said:
Oh hark at you Mr Sensible! "OOOOOO Look at me all sensible everybody" This is precisely the reason why Pet Ops shouldn't allowed to do anything on their own. Look at the level that you have pulled down your very own thread. There is no such level of idiocy in my thread about suppliers is there? You big kid!
This from the obviously grown up bloke sat in the corner of the office throwing pens and stuff if you have something to say Shorty get out of your chair dont hide behind the secrecy of your PC
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top