Pest Control. Thanks.

We had a pest.

To whit: A rat.

The cheeky fucker had chewed through an outside house brick at ground level, entered the wall cavity, made a fucking mess of that before dragging in half the garden, made another hole and then took it upon itself to ransack our kitchen.

It gnawed through the washing machine pipes, chewed through a live power cable, (and lived) disconnecting our house phone. It chomped it's way through our broadband cables and It demolished most of the bits and bobs in the cupboard under the sink. It left a trail of shite every where it travelled and chewed through a pantry door.

Every night for two weeks.

We only saw it once despite waiting up for it.

Then we called our friendly pest controller.

Despite being an ex Sapper and somebody who cannot drink for toffee (two actual factoids there,) he was bloody ace at sorting out our night time rabid biscuit eater.

At short notice he saved our chocolate hobnobs.

nobby (1) mess.jpg

Rubble build up under a kitchen cupboard. Patch of light is a missing house brick.

nobby (2).jpg

Nobby supervising.

So:

Nobby Sapper:
Take a fucking bow man.

Arte, you make me blush.

It wasn't the hardest job I ever done. Inspector Clueso could have followed that trail of destruction.
Just glad to have got you sorted out, no-one should put up with having their Hob-nobs snaffled...... by a dirty rat.

I hasten to add, this was on my day off. Normally I'm impeccibly turned out.
Rat catching is a very noble profession.

Arte, you make me blush.

It wasn't the hardest job I ever done. Inspector Clueso could have followed that trail of destruction.
Just glad to have got you sorted out, no-one should put up with having their Hob-nobs snaffled...... by a dirty rat.
You look proper gay in that rugby top and cammo pants though!

D

Djelli Beybii

Now is that a RAT as in small verminous mammal or RAT as in sneaky little fucker who grassed you up to the feds about your cannabis farm?

Stripes should never be worn with spots! ;-)

You look proper gay in that rugby top and cammo pants though!
Gay?
That was my rugged, hard man pose.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/36-x-Raco...ants_Weed_Pest_Control_CV&hash=item27d99b57bc

These are good, Rats love them, I use them around where I keep my chickens, the rats take them back too the nest to feed the young, initially they'll take loads, after a bit they all die off.
Nah, yes they are "proffessional" strength. But the weakest strength there is.
And they should be fixed so that rats or anything else can't remove them.

Stripes should never be worn with spots! ;-)
What do I look like, a fashion correspondent?
This was a natural born killer mission, no time for clothing etiquette.