Peshmergar

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
I met a chap today who said that he is saving up to be able to nip off and join the peshmerger . " someone has to stop those animals killing women and children" he said .

So I gave him two bits of advice , keep yer head down at all times don't get noticed and never but never volunteer .

Now as WE are arming the pesh , will he be facilitated across to turkey to start training or do you think he will have his passport taken way? , also I was thinking of offering some light meds and bandages and vitamins to take with him but would this be against the law ?

He'll be fine as long as he puts his AK in hold baggage.

I met a chap today who said that he is saving up to be able to nip off and join the peshmerger . " someone has to stop those animals killing women and children" he said .

So I gave him two bits of advice , keep yer head down at all times don't get noticed and never but never volunteer .

Now as WE are arming the pesh , will he be facilitated across to turkey to start training or do you think he will have his passport taken way? , also I was thinking of offering some light meds and bandages and vitamins to take with him but would this be against the law ?
PUK and KDP are not proscribed here so as it stands I guess it would be ok. Depends what the new laws about travelling to fight abroad say though.

?

So how would that work, are there bodies standing in Istanbul airport or at the Turkish border with signs saying 'to join IS, this line' and 'to join the pesh,this line'?

Latest Threads