Pervy Judge ...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Rudolph_Hucker, Jun 16, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/dorset/3811821.stm

[/quote]In 2001 Selwood released a paedophile back into the community under supervision after the man broke an order banning him from contacting young people.

2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Isn't Sellwood ex-Army?

3. nonces , they should be f**king hung by the nuts and all and sundry allowed to give em a good kicking , i to am willing to bet he's a f**king freemason , and he only gets a light , if any sentence from his smarmy trouserleg rolled up mates on the bench , god if there's one thing worse than a nonce it's a freemason nonce. :evil: :evil: :evil:

4. msr

msr LE

5. Well hes got three days to sign onto the sex offenders list, and then meet the required timescale for each re-registration.

6. Had yourself black balled by any chance, brother ?

Ubique ya bass !!!!

7. an Ex-Major General...It's like a Monty Python sketch gone wrong.
    Stop this it's too silly!

He retired last week and gets a full £36,600-a-year pension (far more than most of us get paid full time), not including his Army pension which I assume must be at least the same, probably well over double.

So a nice >100k pension per year! He's loaded enough to slip away once he invariably escapes jail and enjoy his retirement despite the so-called ruination of his reputation. Slimy f***bag should be hung up by the proverbials to rot. Not once has he confessed any sorrow for the victims.

Just think...he was once someone's CO. He was also head of the Army Legal Service. I wonder how many people he help to put away, such as traumatised war heroes who went AWOL and suchlike. He's the same kind of evil scum who shot underage boys for desertion in WW1, but a paedophile as well! :evil: