Persuading a stubborn old soldier to see a Physio

Can anyone suggest a physio, near Salisbury/Shaftesbury, who is a middle aged man with experience managing stubborn old soldiers?

My father’s shoulder dislocates too often. He previously saw a young female physio and there was no listening, mutual comprehension or cooperation between them – so he stopped going and gave up the exercises.

Many Thanks


Book Reviewer
if its that often then get him refered to a specialist via the doctor, while physio is meant to build up the muscle and tighten the join it sounds like he needs a suture to hold it in place as its probable the ligament which holds it together is snapped. my brother had this at welbeck and suffered ever since

you/he can go down to the4 local physio dept and ask to see a specific type of physio if it must be a middle aged man.

I had similar regards the plate in my wrist, physio said good grip and movement so she didnt see why I was there, she didnt understand the constant pain which led to the plate coming back out again.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Recce19 Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 64

Similar threads

New Posts