Perspectives on Iraq

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by Radical_Dreamer, Oct 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do they post transcripts or Video archive ?
  2. As much as I'm hoping they would, because I'm miles away, I really doubt it!
  3. I'am on the other side of the Atlantic but I would like to see how british doctrine differs from american doctrine. One issue you always must take into account is the size difference of the 2 forces. Their is going to be a natural difference.
  4. Absolutely, Neo Con! Regardless of size, there will be a good amount difference.

It sounds like quite an interesting bunch of people.
  5. If your interested their is a site AEI, Its a US think tank. They video archive and post transcripts. They did a series on the future of each of the services. The army and the marines had a lessons learn panel. They touched on counter-insurgency doctrine somewhat .I can't remember exactly what was said .It was a while ago. Transformation is the overarching process. It involves a number of different Items. Doctrine is just one of the Items. I can give you links if you want .They are all day conferences and you would have to sift through several panels to find what you may be interested in.
  6. That would be fantastic, Neo!