Personal Trademarks

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Arte_et_Marte, Jun 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having read about that young dribbling Wendyball player Garath Bale, and his bid to trademark "The Eleven of Hearts (based on the soppy heart sign after banging one in, and the number 11 on his shirt) I got to wondering what, if any, trademark/logo an arrser would use to sell their wares and services.

Garath Bale bollox here

I'd probably avoid anything to do with "Following through, the sport of Kings" thread, as I understand that the word "skidmarx" and it's derivatives have been gobbled up already.

Follow through here

Stain away here

Sport of Kings here

So whilst I am having a think about what to splatter over my new range of shite shirts and ebay ready toiletries and perfumes as used by THEM, what about you dodgy arseholes?
  2. Jesus

Can I get off the planet now please?
  3. how about all these idiots just adopt the icon of a tiny penis/ tiny brain?
    could be worn like the star of david of old.
  4. Sorry. That's been done...

5. Shouldn't Bale's hand sign be something like this? It suits his personality more
    • Like Like x 1
  6. What a fucking twat.
  7. Maybes he should pretend to put a swimming cap on when he scores.The cheating cunt.
  8. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Fair point. That awful slag (but one I would do, and I'm choosy) Paris Hilton copyrighted "That's hot" so Bale copyrighting the eleven of hearts is jot so outrageous. I'm copyrighting "Pissflaps slapping in the wind" but I dont think the BBC, CNBC, CNN or Sky News will use that term, although they should.