Personal Page Problems

I've just checked and your profile page can be accessed without any problems - maybe it was just a temporary glitch. Unfortunately you avatar is too large so you can't use it. A real pity as it is pretty cool.....

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Bugger !

I thought this was going to be some sort of Loser's Page like in the girlie's mags !

Can't we have a 'Dear Dimwit' page where politicians and other clowns can come and ask bone questions ?

Cutaway said:
Bugger !

I thought this was going to be some sort of Loser's Page like in the girlie's mags !

Can't we have a 'Dear Dimwit' page where politicians and other clowns can come and ask bone questions ?
LOLOLOL

btw what girlie's mags? 'Swift'?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Lippy said:
Cuts
with you being a perv no one is ever gonna take you seriously are they :wink:

Dear Mrs Lippy,

I am shocked and outraged at this unprovoked attack on my personal habits. As soon as I can get the pinstripes over the top of my gimp suit, and remove the ball-gag I will be speaking to my solicitors !

Yours,
Angry
(of Mayfair)

Cutaway said:
Lippy said:
Cuts
with you being a perv no one is ever gonna take you seriously are they :wink:

Dear Mrs Lippy,

I am shocked and outraged at this unprovoked attack on my personal habits. As soon as I can get the pinstripes over the top of my gimp suit, and remove the ball-gag I will be speaking to my solicitors !

Yours,
Angry
(of Mayfair)
So, what is this gimp suit of which I hear so much on this fine website?

I have been wearing NBC dress state 3R for the last 72 hours in an effort to replicate the feeling, sadly with no real feelings of satisfaction.

I have asked my tailors but neither of them have been able to produce a gimp suit which I would be confident to wear in society.

cutaway...I do know of some very attarctive Russian Girls that would love to learn about your gimp suit and any expedited nanny-visas you might obtain. They're also interested in becoming 'personal pages' and attending your 'knightship'.

Irina, Shasa, Marina and Estosa are waiting...just 'PM' :)

8)

Latest Threads