Personal Page Problems

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by WEATHERMAN1956, Dec 16, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Say Bloke, can anything be done to fix my PPP?
    I've got a bad 'change info' page and I've lost my avatar too!

TKS!

Wx

:)

2. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

I've just checked and your profile page can be accessed without any problems - maybe it was just a temporary glitch. Unfortunately you avatar is too large so you can't use it. A real pity as it is pretty cool.....

[​IMG]

3. Thanks Bad CO!

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Bugger !

I thought this was going to be some sort of Loser's Page like in the girlie's mags !

Can't we have a 'Dear Dimwit' page where politicians and other clowns can come and ask bone questions ?

5. Cuts
    with you being a perv no one is ever gonna take you seriously are they :wink:

6. LOLOLOL

btw what girlie's mags? 'Swift'?

7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Dear Mrs Lippy,

I am shocked and outraged at this unprovoked attack on my personal habits. As soon as I can get the pinstripes over the top of my gimp suit, and remove the ball-gag I will be speaking to my solicitors !

Yours,
    Angry
    (of Mayfair)

8. why not, I thought it was compulsory these days

9. So, what is this gimp suit of which I hear so much on this fine website?

I have been wearing NBC dress state 3R for the last 72 hours in an effort to replicate the feeling, sadly with no real feelings of satisfaction.

I have asked my tailors but neither of them have been able to produce a gimp suit which I would be confident to wear in society.

10. cutaway...I do know of some very attarctive Russian Girls that would love to learn about your gimp suit and any expedited nanny-visas you might obtain. They're also interested in becoming 'personal pages' and attending your 'knightship'.

Irina, Shasa, Marina and Estosa are waiting...just 'PM' :)

8)