Personal Clothing System PPT.

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by The13thDukeOfWybourne, Feb 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No access to DII so will have to wait.

2. MrBane

MrBane War Hero Reviewer Reviews Editor

Can't look at it, but going by the name, is it the Online clothing ordering system that's meant to replace the clothing store?

3. Nope - it's the replacement for CS95 (in MTP and "khaki" - the latter looking remarkably green on the .ppt).

The online clothing thing is "New Clothing Solution". The pilot programme works fine ...

4. Link not working

5. If you're not on DII then you won't be able to view it.

6. I'm on DII but nothing happens when i click on it.

7. Try this - should take you to the download page.

8. still not working, even tried following the path. I get right to the last bit but no "browse Document C" to be seen on the page, nor does the search function pick it up.

9. Search on the intranet for "DIB 06/11" - if you get the main page, there's a link in the top right (Related Links) to the download page (html not a pop-up) for the powerpoint. The link to actually download it is at the bottom of the light blue "Document Overview" area.

10. got it thanks.

11. The rank emblem on the chest epaulette thingy is even more difficult to spot than before. Cue myopic peering at chests to work out if if is a Major, a WO2 or maybe even 2Lt or Dmr. Doh!

12. No saluting in theatre? Unless you're with the Yanks, of course but so few of them recognise any rank system other than their own.

And, yes, I am sad enough to have a set of Yank collar badges to take on ops with me. Only needed to use them once, so far (Camp Liberty ...).

13. Hence them bringing in high contrast rank slides for on barracks.