Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Personal Affects at Sandhurst

'Ello Arrse

Sadly, I'm one of those poor sods that like to be prepared. So I was wondering, if I pass AOSB and head through the pearly white gates of Hea- I mean Sandhurst. What stuff should I bring? Usual civvie crap, my phone, my laptop, my granddad's watch. All that jazz. Would it be confiscated the moment I arrived or would not a single pringle be given at it?

You will need a pen...maybe two.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
If you describe 'personal effects' as 'personal affects', they confiscate everything immediately - it's an iron rule at RMAS.

D

Deleted 20555

Well lets just hope there are no wars in the next 5-6 years then the danger will probably have retired.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I gather you go through the usual bullshit and inspections for the first month then it settles down and the girly pictures can go up - little brother took his laptop then all the stuff for multimedia like a TV card but there is probably wifi now.

fill your car with what you want and get it as reqd.

siz_87

Clanker
You will have a baggage room and a locker under your bed where you can put extra crap that isn't required in the first 5 weeks.

Latest Threads