Personal accident cover

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by jakey, Jul 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Good afternoon guys,

    I am due to deploy next month for the first time and I am keen to get as much insurance as possible. I am currently covered by RPAX, Trinity and Towergate but was wondering if you could recommend anymore.

    Policies which specifically cover the TA and persons who have already received orders to deploy as this has been the stumbling block so far for me.

  2. Who you deploying with and what job you doing?
  3. Can I have your boots?
  4. All 5 pairs of them?
  5. LMG gunner
  6. I would say 15 units of rpax is enough pal you can add critical illness and life insurance if you want to.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. How is it that you deploy next month? H16 is underway and H 17 first deployments won't start until mid september
  8. Advanced party, we fly 3rd week of August.
  9. Fuckin hell that is the really advanced party. I'm on H 17 myself, who you going with?
  10. I've dropped you a memo.
  11. Some real forces personnel, not a walting fat **** who tries to 'talk the talk'. So leave him alone, Google said you're annoying him.
  12. Real forces personnel? Not you then, **** off your so boring
  13. Want to start dick waving? We can make this mildly embarrassing for you, or incredibly embarrassing, your call Captain Spell-check Hater.
    • Like Like x 1