Person-borne IEDs in Children's TV

As I was watching In The Night Garden the other day, I noticed that one of the main characters is wearing a PBIED with a mechanical firing switch. Observe:

I'm dreading the day I'm going to have to explain to my children why one of their TV favourites wears a defensive PBIED, of the style that IS fighters wear. Or worse, they decide that they want to wear a toy PBIED after watching In The Night Garden.

I've not seen any explanation on the BBC as to what this is about; I have no idea if this is another example of creeping Sharia Law or whether it's a misguided attempt to make kids TV more accessible to foreign markets.

Has anyone else noticed blatant militarisation of kids TV programs?

Its an inflatable dress - possible used as mandatory aircrew PPE when flying in the pinky ponk over the sea to bomb iggle piggle in his boat, trying to get a direct hit on the red sail/blanket.

Alternatively, she is throwing drugged wottingers and pontipines off the back ramp, as part of a BBC "re-creating moments in South American History".

The Tombliboos don't live in a hedge anymore, but in a prison for not obeying correct ROE and brassing up the Ninky Nonk and Macca Spacca on his bloody bike. Apparently the defenses of "eee, it drove up a f*cking tree" and " it invaded my personal space by trying to wash me with a rock" were not accepted by the Tittifer high court

If all the bad you can think towards this televised torture for the intellect is "PBIED", you haven't been forced to watch enough of it.

It's not Upsy Daisy I'd worry about if I were you its this lot...

They might be peacefully living next door to each other at the moment but when the arguaments start about which colour is the correct one and why the blue ones are wearing the wrong sort of hat it will soon turn to violence.

The red ones will kick off first - you can tell 'cos the bloke has a dodgy beard.

And the kids have all been radicalised - just look at the faces...

On the plus side, Iggle Piggle* has seen the error of his ways and got stuck in to some proper roles
bistan.jpg

*or at least the actor who played him

The radicalisation is spreading to other characters.

IMG_1838.JPG

Bleeding cartoonists. Radicalising our children. Hanging is too good for them. I had that Walt Disney in the back of the cab once . . .

I was going to add "and he was crap" but thought I would see which lowest common denominator ARRSER would go for it.

This brainwashing of our children is becoming a serious problem.

Hate preacher radicalises Springfield youth

IMG_1839.PNG

This evil is spreading through kiddies entertainment. Bagpuss is obviously a metaphor for the Labour Party front bench. Prof Waffle is obviously meant to be Corbyn and Bagpuss is the Abbotpotamus, this could mentally scar our kiddies for life if action isn't taken.

Tavor

On ROPS
On ROPs
As I was watching In The Night Garden the other day, I noticed that one of the main characters is wearing a PBIED with a mechanical firing switch. Observe:

I'm dreading the day I'm going to have to explain to my children why one of their TV favourites wears a defensive PBIED, of the style that IS fighters wear. Or worse, they decide that they want to wear a toy PBIED after watching In The Night Garden.

I've not seen any explanation on the BBC as to what this is about; I have no idea if this is another example of creeping Sharia Law or whether it's a misguided attempt to make kids TV more accessible to foreign markets.

Has anyone else noticed blatant militarisation of kids TV programs?
This Islamic stuff has even made it's way to the BBC? I guess this is the new norm here now.

This kind of stuff used to be the the domain of channels like this - JCCTV.net - الجزيرة للأطفال

Tscht.

Bistan - a Space Monkey* with a fricking M-45 Repeating Ion Blaster providing top cover as the door gunner of an AT-ACT during the Battle of/Raid on Scarif.

That'll put the little s0ds to sleep

* okay - a Lakaru Bistan

Tscht.

Bistan - a Space Monkey* with a fricking M-45 Repeating Ion Blaster providing top cover as the door gunner of an AT-ACT during the Battle of/Raid on Scarif.

That'll put the little s0ds to sleep

* okay - a Lakaru Bistan
Spaceships, faster than light travel, robots and hi tech...

...and they've STILL got a manually operated door gun...

I tell you - its equal opportunities for space monkeys gone mad!

What? His "beard" as @Rodney2q so lightly refers to her is not "dodgy". She is a perfectly normal looking clothes peg person.
"Oy...you lot in the blue coats. Feck off you heretic bastards. Allans Snackbar!"

I told you so...

Latest Threads