Have any arrsers got this condition? (or is there any cardiologists in the house who colud answer a few questions) I have had 2 bouts before, but both were successfully corrected by DC cardioversion. However the last DCCV failed. I possibly have the option of catheter ablation on the NHS and another attempt at DCCV privately. I'm pretty pissed off the last DCCV didn't work, and am wondering if its worth attempting again or just wait for Catheter ablation and take my chances with that? Any advice or personal experiences of this quite common condition would be appreciated. This is not life threatening, but it's quality of life diminishing.