Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Op_Int_and_Spy, Jul 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Always turn away from the camera if forced to meet the PM, one of them got it right..............

Found in The Sun
  2. What about the state of that Crab's beret (far left)! Have seen Cadets in better shape.
  3. HHH

HHH LE

Is the female trialling a new bergan, one you wear at the front inside your jacket ? :?
  4. Oh do leave off, he is operashanul.
  5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

So is it jackets lightweight tucked in then?
  6. Looks like a shirt to me.
  7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Never is an irony icon when you want one. I was hoping to stir the spotters into anothe "its PCS/CS95 in MTP" thread.
    Curious though if that is the new issue mtp then it shouldnt be worn tucked in especially in that climate.
  8. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Persec...bollocks to that...funny when you realise it's a catch...
  9. Nice sidies on the crab !
  10. Looks like Cameron's doing a Homer Simpson, Doh!!
    (Probably over fore mentioned sidies, or lack of them....)
  11. I have to say, and i have been told off on other threads for going on about things when there are moe important things in the world, but the in out up down debate is one of the most silly I have ever seen.
  12. what the **** is that thing in the green beret? Head like a bag of smashed crabs
  13. Don't know what she does to the enemy but she seems to have rendered the Prime Minister temporarily blind.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Oh my, how times have have changed - back in the 80's there were a whole bunch of corps nco's who wouldn't have allowed anywhere near a politician in case they upset the head shed...

...can't think why....

...when the Defence Secretary visited my unit in the mid 80's I was told not to ask any awkward questions, in fact it was better if I didn't speak to him at all...oh yes and please stand at the back out of the way...

15. Ditto Rodney, we (me and my SO3 G2) were politlely requested to be near the back when John Major visited Kuwait after Granby. Didn't want to berate the dull **** about anything anyway.