Persec Issues.

Discussion in 'Military Discipline' started by Regimental_Entry, Feb 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am convinced that someone in my unit is either deliberately or by way of conversation giving my ex info on my career/whereabouts. Bit of back ground, we split early 2010 ans she disappeared of to Scotland with our 4 week old son, and basically refused to allow me any contact. I've had abuse via email every couple of months but towards the middle of last year she started to mention very specific things that had happened related to work.

Things came to a head in October last year with the latest round of abuse and her mentioning my promotion and me being in the USA at that time. I spoke to the COC and this info was passed back to the unit, at the same time my wife had started to receive messages. She didn't **** about and called the police who warned my ex off, seemed to do the trick. Until now, I'm currently in Afghan and received mail from her referring to where I am and how she'll get extra money (CSA).

The money isn't the issue, I'd already warned the CSA off! However what is worrying me is some ****** who knew my ex and I is spilling details to her. It may not be a bona fide PERSEC issue, but the COC did **** all last time, and I plain don't like the fact that a civilian is aware of my career and professional movements. the civpol seem unsure/reluctant to get involved.

2. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

You remarried quickly, you dirty slag:)
  3. Pound to a pinch of poo, it's the spouse of a close mate that still in comms with your ex. Ask around.
  4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Always a good start I feel.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I did indeed. She's a good un though.

@Bluntslane, I have mate, no joy. I just want to close it off. She's a spiteful cow and it's only a matter of time until she uses info to try and cause problems, all her other methods fail.
  6. Or Facebook. She could have been added by someone who knows you, but doesn't necessarily realise who she is. Look at the FB profiles of everyone around you and check their friends lists. Then check the friends lists of their other halves.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Done. I'm stumped, I've sanitised FB, unless she has a fake profile.
  8. I can hold my dirty tongue no longer,'tis me,I am your ex's snout.You're in Afghan and your new wife is indeed a good 'un.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Can't you just block her email address?
  10. Thing is mate, if she knows stuff and she's on the outside, she's being told it. If you can't close the conduit, you need to ignore her completely. If she escalates by trying to use information against you, let her, then ignore it.

You just got to move on mate.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I doubt it would be harassment for an ex wife to know of your whereabouts.

How is the info getting to her? Any idea?
  12. Keep up Trigger,read the OP
  13. Kill her with a blunt tirfor winch handle.
    • Like Like x 1