Permission to use the word "Mong"

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
Ricky Gervais!
what a unfunny up his own arse cunt,
about time the trades description act done him for calling himself a comedian.
while I'm here can I take this opportunity to say lenny henry is also a cunt.

If Ricky Gervais had a big moon head, dribbled a lot, shat himself from time to time and had an ice-cream and laboon fixation... he'd get a lot more laughs than he does at present.

Its quite sad it got all the way to Ofcom.

I like this quote from the Daily Outrage;
During a tirade about the Scots singer in October, Gervais had said: 'She would not be where she is today if it wasn’t for the fact that she looked like such a f*****g mong.'

A clear case of pot kettle!

That guy peaked on the 11 o'clock show and that was only because his character on there was a deliberately offensive shock jockey, who in hindsight was a fraction as shocking and as funny as half the users on here!!

If Ricky Gervais had a big moon head, dribbled a lot, shat himself from time to time and had an ice-cream and laboon fixation... he'd get a lot more laughs than he does at present.
Agreed.

There are loads of funnier, wittier posters on Arrse. I really do mean that. The comedy writing on here is often better than a lot of telly cobblers too. Shame so little of it could be seen as fit for general consumption.

Gervais believes his own hype and he's made his millions out of it. Sometimes self-confidence is all you need.

He is a prized cunt, though.

The Telegraph has sacked all its proper writers and replaced them with the recent discharge of our debased universities or the foul offspring of former Telegraph hacks.
Fixed that for you.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
To quote a comment on my last SJAR:

"What a window licking mong cunt that man really is"

I think he was talking about Gervais.

i've always thought that Mr Gervais had a slight whiff of mlar about him, per haps thats why it's ok for him to use the word?

legally, can I say "Ricky Gervais is a mong for using the word "mong" out of context"? or does that make me a mong?

To quote a comment on my last SJAR:

"What a window licking mong cunt that man really is"

I think he was talking about Gervais.
Glad to see you're taking your appraisal so seriously.