Permission to use the word "Mong"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jan 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...i prefer "mong cunt"..kinda jus rolls of the tongue
    • Like Like x 1
  2. You plate mongs? Whatever next!
  3. Ricky Gervais!
    what a unfunny up his own arse cunt,
    about time the trades description act done him for calling himself a comedian.
    while I'm here can I take this opportunity to say lenny henry is also a cunt.
    • Like Like x 11
  4. He is also a racist Cunt,
  5. If Ricky Gervais had a big moon head, dribbled a lot, shat himself from time to time and had an ice-cream and laboon fixation... he'd get a lot more laughs than he does at present.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Its quite sad it got all the way to Ofcom.

I like this quote from the Daily Outrage;
    During a tirade about the Scots singer in October, Gervais had said: 'She would not be where she is today if it wasn’t for the fact that she looked like such a f*****g mong.'

A clear case of pot kettle!

That guy peaked on the 11 o'clock show and that was only because his character on there was a deliberately offensive shock jockey, who in hindsight was a fraction as shocking and as funny as half the users on here!!
  7. Agreed.

There are loads of funnier, wittier posters on Arrse. I really do mean that. The comedy writing on here is often better than a lot of telly cobblers too. Shame so little of it could be seen as fit for general consumption.

Gervais believes his own hype and he's made his millions out of it. Sometimes self-confidence is all you need.

He is a prized cunt, though.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. It is derived from 'mongoloid'; a good word to describe the halfwit who wrote that story. The Telegraph has sacked most of its proper writers and replaced them with the recent discharge of our debased universities.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Fixed that for you.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. But mongs don't know what mongs are and probably cant pronounce the word anyway through all the drool,
    so that's your theory fucked:)
  11. Well fucking fuck you!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

To quote a comment on my last SJAR:

"What a window licking mong cunt that man really is"

I think he was talking about Gervais.