• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Permission to Fall In.

Sir's Gent's

I 24 Knife Fork & Spoon Cpl McSpatstrap request permission to fall out after 24 Years service. And join the ranks of the Old & Bold.

Stand yerself down, chap, and pull up a comfy chair - not that one as it smells of wee: now, concentrate your mind on telling everybody how you'd put the Forces right.

Ah the wing back chesterfield, large dram and "bengal tiger dah dah dah we were of course ALL very,very Drunk"

And reekin o' Pish.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

My home town is the whisky capital of scotland, the only thing that goes in whisky is more whisky..

The only thing that you get from gingers is attitude, and a nasty itch!!

24 years? 1987? Is this what "Old" has come to mean? A child who missed out on the 60's. A mere 3 years of Cold War service. Hardly enough time to irreparably damage your liver. A member of a generation who think an SLR is a camera.

No commitment these days. Come back when you have your VRSM and bar.

Did I mention that I know of a vacancy for a sprightly youth such as yourself?

Latest Threads