Permanent Location - JPA Expert Help Required

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by missmoneypenny5445, Jan 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have a guy who is entitled to GYH(T), JPA is declining stating that an assignment order is required. It appears he has been arrived incorrectly (shows as temporary). Is there a way of amending this temporary to Permanant location without going through the Tiger Team.

Thanks in advance
  2. Date track to his original arrival date and do it properly?

Ie, change of location, move reason perm - assigned with assignment order.

et voila? Or am I thinking this is too simple?
  3. Urh, tried that does not work hence why I have asked advise on the matter!!!!!
  4. If you got career manager then you can change it, else raise a TTQ
  5. You never know!
  6. I probably do this wrong but have you tried doing it again, but this time doing it as a Permanent Unit Move.

I have used this countless times to correct errors on M&T (probably creates worse ones though), but at least you can start all the correct permanent allowances.

Good luck :p
  7. Would have thought if there was an Assignment Order, it should change? We did a Unit Move with no Assignment Order for anyone, and each person's Perm Location had to be changed by MCM Div. They were the only ones who could do it, although the ones we were involved with were of varying help.
  8. Try using perm - unit move. It allows you to move him without an assignment order.
  9. Do try to keep up BBB :p