• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Permanent Erection

Its that brilliant time of year again, I get to do loads of house visits/deliveries and all the young bits are home from Uni, answering the door in t shirt and knickers. Also there are loads of mothers and daughters out in there skin tight clothes. I stop off for a wonk at least 6 times a day at the sight. Anybody else see this or are you all blind.

Its that brilliant time of year again, I get to do loads of house visits/deliveries and all the young bits are home from Uni, answering the door in t shirt and knickers. Also there are loads of mothers and daughters out in there skin tight clothes. I stop off for a wonk at least 6 times a day at the sight. Anybody else see this or are you all blind.
I think it would be safe to say the we errr... move in different circles my friend.

Six times! I hope you wear gloves when you are working so the stuff doesn't get sticky and your firm doesn't have satnav on your motor. They might wanna know why you keep stopping.

For every tight tee shirt and knicker combo wearing girlie student door opener, surely you must experience an equal number of bulging Y front and tight singlet door openers also. Therefore this surely counter-balances your enthusiasm, perhaps reducing your permanent erection to a consistent semi?

For every tight tee shirt and knicker combo wearing girlie student door opener, surely you must experience an equal number of bulging Y front and tight singlet door openers also. Therefore this surely counter-balances your enthusiasm, perhaps reducing your permanent erection to a consistent semi?
Nah, you dont get many around belfast or antrim. And its usually the wimmen who sign for them. But I'm sure what you said would appeal to some. Yourself perhaps?

For me every tight clothes wearing fit one there is her larger mate, remember even the QE2 has a tugboat nearby

Nah, you dont get many around belfast or antrim. And its usually the wimmen who sign for them. But I'm sure what you said would appeal to some. Yourself perhaps?
WM, I stand comfortably in the sexual camp they call hetro (not that i have anything against our flaming sisters, of course).
Having said that, if i open my front door to you displaying my more than ample moose knuckle and chisled pecks, your old chap would be harder than a quiz night with katie price. This in turn would lead you to massive amounts of inner confusion and deep turmoil as to which team you now want to play for, and sadly your ultimate and premature demise via the top of a multi-storie car park.

B

Boozy

So you are the fella who keeps coincidentally delivering things to my door when I've just got out of the shower and there is no-one else to open the door :blush:

:shakefist:

WM, I stand comfortably in the sexual camp they call hetro (not that i have anything against our flaming sisters, of course).
Having said that, if i open my front door to you displaying my more than ample moose knuckle and chisled pecks, your old chap would be harder than a quiz night with katie price. This in turn would lead you to massive amounts of inner confusion and deep turmoil as to which team you now want to play for, and sadly your ultimate and premature demise via the top of a multi-storie car park.
Sexual CAMP. Different interpretation to hetro. Sounds like you've got the confusion.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
cant be that brilliant if all you get to do is have one off the wrist.

*REALLY* brilliant would be being dragged in off the street and pleasured by one of these young bits.

cant be that brilliant if all you get to do is have one off the wrist.

*REALLY* brilliant would be being dragged in off the street and pleasured by one of these young bits.
I live in hope that I might get the milf & daughter. MILF is goood, daughter is Brillls, but together is exqueeeeeeeeezzzet
Great to note yhat lots of fellow arrsers are thinking the same as me...

Latest Threads