Perfectly curvy

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ord_Sgt, Aug 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

[​IMG]

Does this mean dead by fifty, at best ,or are we all destined to be happy as fat *******.

How can you get this big without thinking something has gone amiss?

2. Id still be up her like a rat they say fatties will do anything to please a man and i like my scran looks like she can cook plus the bonus is she would pop it before me.

3. Thats your problem right there, with this bint you could well starve to death before she would surrender the smallest of morsels in your direction.

4. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Talk about thunder thighs! Bet her fanny is like a reservoir

5. OS

Point 1 - Your estimate of 50 is probably right, +/- 5 yrs. My stepdad keeled over with a heart attack aged 57 (more through the healthy Scottish lifestyle of drinking & smoking 40-a-day than excessive weight right enough, but the principle remains the same). I can't see the behemoth above getting to that age having lost 5 stone in weight and as such I'd suggest "the clock is ticking".......

Point 2 - She's either in denial or she really doesn't give a shite; the quotes from the article suggest the latter. Sad outlook to the likes of you, I and the other subscribers to this site, but some folk are like that. "It's my body and I'll do what I like and if I get ill some other punter will sort it out for me.........." If you want to see that attitude personified, check out a Channel 4 programe called "The Hospital", on Monday nights. Denial and "I don't give a shite" outlook all over the shop.

6. Nice bit of journalistic licence. In reality, any trousers would be tight on that arse and those legs.

7. Stand by for the Hello article in a couple of years time where she's lost 5 stone and says she was always unhappy as a fatty and has never felt better, fast forward another couple of years where she's ballooned up 6stone saying she hated being thin.
    Fat birds would ALL love to be thin with every fibre of their being, any saying they love their size are talking out of their plus size arses, is just chubby chasers like me that are happy with fatties!

8. Not to mention ******* up her knees carrying that amount of weight around. Especially in heels. I always wonder how women that large manage to walk in high heeled shoes anyway. It must be seriously uncomfortable.

9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I just wonder how they actually manage to walk.

10. 'I'm glad to be Huge and don't care what people think,'

Arrant horseshit. She is miserably unhappy and talking out of her arse.

11. We'll never know. The fat heifers just stand around in them - if they actually walked a bit more they wouldn't be so damned fat.

Perfectly curvy? Perfectly spherical, more like.

12. Saw the espisode about diabetes and almost had a rage aneurysm. One scally twat after another either refusing medical advice and /or refusing to take their meds whilst their parents seem to give not two squirts of piss. Only way half this thick, fat scum will lose weight is when they have one of their feet off as a result of diabetes.

13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I think you're being rather unfair. She has a loverly smile, a pretty face, nice jubblies, sufficient lard on her to make the ride soft and comfortable, and I bet she has a lovely personality too.

If she didn't remind me of the joker in Batman, I'd be straight up her.

14. Upside - climb on, give her a slap and ride the ripples.

Downside - burning your arrse on the ceiling light.

15. She looks OK to me. Peniscam image:

[​IMG]