Perfect gent seeks perfect lady.

B

bokkatankie

What a wonderful New Year Message, Prince meets Snail, kiss; snail turns into nails, all live happily ever after.

My heart swells in a majestic way just thinking of the wonderful bed duet that awaits you.

Now now, think of the rape statistic that you'll be helping out.
I'm sure some lovely lady will be along soon to help you out.

Unfortunately I've met you, but am willing to confirm that you are a perfect gentleman and have very good credentials.

Good luck my dear.

<<I nearly pissed meself writing that. He's a ******* felcher>>

P

PrinceAlbert

If Donkey Spanker can get a date with his paedo rapist photo I'm onto a clung filled new year.

VG, I may hold you to that.

Dale, you know you'd let me stuff your skinny body with my cock. Though it'd probably feel as though someone had fitted you with a second spine.

If Donkey Spanker can get a date with his paedo rapist photo I'm onto a clung filled new year.

Dale, you know you'd let me stuff your skinny body with my cock. Though it'd probably feel as though someone had fitted you with a second spine.
I'm quoting that in case you find another slag better than me.

You know I'd lick your armpits for a box of Jelly Babies.

In fact, I think I have...........

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

That's my Donkey Spanker you're talking about!

I heard that you were knocked up.
Tis true. I've been up the stick for about 7 years now.

I'm going to call the wee little angel Marsnonic, after his dad. The ******* thing will be about 6 stone when it comes out though, so I will await the jokes about sausages and 4 tonners and wizard's sleeves.

you can have a do on mine....if you can find the ******! I'm buggered if I can! I can smell it, and something down there is producing buckets of Philly cheese but no amount of prodding can find an actual orifice!!

you can have a do on mine....if you can find the ******! I'm buggered if I can! I can smell it, and something down there is producing buckets of Philly cheese but no amount of prodding can find an actual orifice!!
It's ok, apparently I'm being tied to someone's feet whilst they do you so they don't fall in.

Do you think they'd put a buffet on afterwards?