People's who dislike The British

Here's a thread where you can discuss groups who have an active dislike of the British. You can list them, discuss why there's a dislike, if its merited, if its unfounded, how much you in turn dislike them etc.

Here's a thread where you can discuss groups who have an active dislike of the British. You can list them, discuss why there's a dislike, if its merited, if its unfounded, how much you in turn dislike them etc.
Can we suggest groups of people (or individuals) who have an active dislike of your shit thread?

Why? Because it's shit
Is this dislike merited? Yes because it's shit
Is this dislike unfounded? No. It's shit.

Can we suggest groups of people (or individuals) who have an active dislike of your shit thread?

Why? Because it's shit
Is this dislike merited? Yes because it's shit
Is this dislike unfounded? No. It's shit.
ooooh. Saucer of milk for bingowings. 'twas created due to folk slating the green brigade on a congratulatory Celtic thread.

I'm not British, and yes, the dislike of you is merited.

I daresay a few elderly Japanese from the Second World War have no love of us British. Especially the ones who forced a Japanese regiment into a croc infested swamp in Borneo, leaving them to a fate which made Jurassic Park 3 look like the Tellytubbues.

Me. I hate the British, every time I go on holiday I see British people acting like twats and think "all them foreigners think we're all like that."

Far, far better to think of the good things Britain has given the world.

Pneumatic Tyres
First cloned mammal
Penicillin
Refrigerators
The Steam Engine etc....etc......=-D

All those people who read and agree with the editorial stance of the Guardian. Their guilt (proxified) is such that they would have England sunk beneath the North Sea, along with Kelvinside and select parts of Cardiff. They would then demand that the drown'd Middle Classes atone for the past millennium by weekly payments of dosh to all of the hard-working working-class workers mysteriously surviving.

Depends if you count the voices in his head or not. I've heard they've formed quite the opera company.
I have no interest in what you have to say mate, not through delibirate ignorance but you do have a very wonderful gif image.....oh dear !

All those people who read and agree with the editorial stance of the Guardian. Their guilt (proxified) is such that they would have England sunk beneath the North Sea, along with Kelvinside and select parts of Cardiff. They would then demand that the drown'd Middle Classes atone for the past millennium by weekly payments of dosh to all of the hard-working working-class workers mysteriously surviving.
so the internal antagonism is felt more acutely than the external? Interesante, muy interesante.

Latest Threads