People you wouldnt p$ss on if they were on fire.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tankiebootneckdad, Sep 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Happy Sunday all,

In a period of boredom, at work, the other night, I started a mental list of those people who gripped my sh*t, and I would definitely NOT p$ss on if they were on fire.

I don't know if this has been covered by another thread, but who in public, (Politicians, Z list celebs, drug taking mongs, and overpaid "stick-up-their-ass sports people), would you not p$ss on?
  2. The Wife!
  3. May I be the first to say "Gordon Brown"?

I also ought to add that I would like to p1ss on the Rt Hon Ruth Kelly, whether she was on fire or not.
  4. I'll add Barack Hussein Obama if I may...
  5. All Zanu Liarbour cabinet members especially Brown, Darling and Browne. Sir Alex Ferguson (whingeing Jock twat), Katie Price (can't stick the self centred bitch), Jade Goody (fcuk me, she's ugly). Cristiano Ronaldo (prick), The whole England football team (after last night's efforts, bunch of overpaid prima donnas).

There's just a few for starters.
  6. Ginger fuckwits.

Not to be confused with ginger dogs who like hugs now and then.
  7. Any wannabe, Z list "celeb", big brother contestant waste of fact I'd chuck more fuel on.
  8. Cuddles. I know that this is probably not PC....but I would not mind if she

wanted to take a p1ss on me. Sorry old son....but I picked up some rather

strange habits in the Merchant Navy. :drool:
  9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

A stunt car driver.
    A bloke doing a "Human Torch" act.
  10. the snail.
  11. Tony fucking Bliar. I'd quite happily fan the flames engulfing that cunt instead. Then throw his hippo mouthed, free-loading whore of a wife on when the flames started dying down.
  12. You are such a big fat liar, you would wee on me for fun, then touch yourself.
  13. Ken Livingstone. I'd rather f*ck him. Dry. Just like he's done to all of us in London. Then i'd take a dump on him and throw him to the homeless for their amusement. Commie c*nt.
  14. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

quite some politicians i'm afraid ... but then again they won't catch fire just sitting around doing nothing all day