People you want to throat punch.....

I rang long distance to the 1st Boy Scout Pack in Walter Mittyville, Fuctard County, Michigan and they said they did have a cubscout fitting @redshift ’s description (long unwashed hair, dungarees, bare feet and tombstone teeth) but he was thrown out in 2014 for lying about his sexuality, age and religious persuasion, I think we are looking a serial Walt!
Was he born in San Diego or Melbourne?

I know not what you talk about sir. We bumpkins are the overlooked members of American Society. Hell when most of the world thinks America is just one big never ending episode of Jersey shore, or Deliverance these stereotypes are very useful.
Deliverance was filmed 12 miles from me. You can hear the banjos in the distance on cold winter nights.

People who begin everything with the word 'So'. If called upon to give a statement I may later rely on in court, I'd say 'My hand slipped.'
So why does that trigger you?

My Aussie ex Wifie used to watch this like a religion.... Ask her a question during an episode.. it was like the cartoon caricature Tasmanian Devil.!!!!
Can't blame the actors.... But the script writer's I would quite happily punch 'em up the bracket...
The show..... FRIEND'S I hate that' effin' show...
As do most Americans.

Redshift can’t come clean with his web of lies pertaining to his service as he fcuked up his google research.
-Claims to have served in the Marine ROTC core at University of Michigan, pity it doesn’t even exist. What UofM has is NROTC and they wear a naval, not Marine uniform.
-Claims the Marine ROTC core paid for his six years of uni, for them to do that he would be required to pay them back by accepting a commission and serve. now we all know that never happened...the US government doesn’t give away free education unless you put your time in.

Unlike redshift, I have a free North American calling plan and gave the UofM NROTC a ring, that’s where my info came from, not hard to do at all.
One of my tours as a Major was as the Marine Officer Instructor in the NROTC Unit at the Univ. of Virginia. You are correct about the uniforms and those in their last 2 years (of 4 years --the program does not carry students for 6 years) who elect the USMC upon graduation wear a USMC emblem on their uniform but it is the standard uniform for midshipmen. If midshipmen stay in the program after their 2d year they must sign a contract that requires them to repay the government for their scholarship if they refuse a commission and the government can also send a failed misdshipman to boot camp where his service obligation is performed as an OR.

Watching an episode of Brothers in Arms. Usually I have no problem with los Yanquis but seeing these fucking yeehawing inbreeds butchering a Thompson to make it 'tacticool' is stomach turning.

Hopefully serious shooters boycott their craphole attention whore establishment and leave them to perish among the tyre kicking sister shaggers with no intention of buying anything.
Indeed a travesty to abuse a Thompson.

Grrrr. Triggered.
Didn't Redshift copy from the Magic Gibson's Dog though? I seem to recall he was blathering on about somebody or something being in the "Hospital Core"". There's precedent for you there, boy. ;-)

One of my tours as a Major was as the Marine Officer Instructor in the NROTC Unit at the Univ. of Virginia. You are correct about the uniforms and those in their last 2 years (of 4 years --the program does not carry students for 6 years) who elect the USMC upon graduation wear a USMC emblem on their uniform but it is the standard uniform for midshipmen. If midshipmen stay in the program after their 2d year they must sign a contract that requires them to repay the government for their scholarship if they refuse a commission and the government can also send a failed misdshipman to boot camp where his service obligation is performed as an OR.
Quite true. I interviewed a failed cadet from a major midwestern university at Great Lakes Naval Station prior to his entry into Navy boot camp to begin life as an enlisted swine. His documentation in his personnel file from his NROTC unit made very interesting reading. He didn't have his heart in it, you see; no alpha dog.

mechanicalhorsetrough

On ROPS
On ROPs
Was he born in San Diego or Melbourne?
Neither, according to his scout master he was born on planet Walt to mixed race parents, one was a galactic prostitute with four arms (apparently hand jobs were out of this world!) and the other was a half breed, test tube splash back that was scraped off the floor after two lesbians got passionate in the lab one night!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sirbhp The NAAFI Bar 58
T The NAAFI Bar 967
D Miscellaneous Jokes 0

Latest Threads