People you want to throat punch.....

Came across this little gem of an article, about some fellow sniveling Septics who live in a large Metropolitan area, whining of course about how hard life is for them financially.
After reviewing their budget and looking at their planned expenses for vacations, clothing, and entertainment, I was to the point I would have throat punched them for this non issue. A few lifestyle adjustments and they would be ahead of 95 percent of the people in the world with the money they take home.

So me excluded, whom do you wish you could throat punch and why?

chimera

LE
John G

The end.

Came across this little gem of an article, about some fellow sniveling Septics who live in a large Metropolitan area, whining of course about how hard life is for them financially.
After reviewing their budget and looking at their planned expenses for vacations, clothing, and entertainment, I was to the point I would have throat punched them for this non issue. A few lifestyle adjustments and they would be ahead of 95 percent of the people in the world with the money they take home.

@The_Snail Walt.

Personally I'd start with anyone who is a member of Parliament. Magic Grampa would be first...

People who don't use the Search Function for similar threads.

morsk

LE
Disabled people who insist on parking in the parents with kids spaces because they are disabled closely followed by the people who haven't got kids at all

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer

I don't think anyone particularly wants to. You've taken a shellacking here occasionally and taken it in good humour. I can think of far more deserving causes.

You have to flat/ apartment share with that income in the Bay area.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Disabled people who insist on parking in the parents with kids spaces because they are disabled closely followed by the people who haven't got kids at all
How do you feel about able-bodied people with massive pickup trucks who park in disabled bays?

Everybody. The cunts.

Whenever I turn on the radio, or even more triggering, the TV, and I hear the voice of Barry Gardiner or Alan Carr.........

There is something infinitely aggravating about their existence.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T The NAAFI Bar 967
D Miscellaneous Jokes 0
Barrack Room Lawyer Health and Fitness 62

Latest Threads