People who feed pigeons are mentally ill, claims council

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by King_of_the_Burpas, Jun 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "In a report from Liverpool City Council, the statement said: "Pigeon Feeding - Often undertaken by individuals with mental health needs."

I'm gutted. Am off to slot myself.

Feed The Birds Sing Along - YouTube

2. There was a chap in the local paper photographed feeding them in the town centre. It was reported how kind he was, if only they'd known he'd written every song of Stevie Wonders.

3. People who feed pigeons also race Whippets.....and are poor and from the North....using phrases like ....eee by gum....etc

4. Am very dusty, having watched the "feed the birds, tuppence a bag" video. Sorry. Wait one. .... Ok, I can cope (remember to breathe).

It reminds me so much of those "feed the kids, just £2 a bag, £2, £2, just £2 a bag" adverts that come on the telly. The sentiment is exactly the same.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Prepare for "a campaign" to start in the Liverpool Echo tomorrow

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. fu2

fu2 LE

Should exterminate the filthy fuckers, shitting all over the place. And the pidgeons as well.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Don't forget to feed the pigeons first.

8. Here pidgy pidgy, here pidgy pidgy. P idgy Wahn a laboon?

9. Obviously this is wrong, the real bampots feed seagulls.

10. I think that the only thing that I agree with Ken Livingstone on, is that pidgeons are flying rats and should be exterminate...exterminate....exterminate

11. A slight aside, I was once on duty ( in my police days) at the state opening of parliament. The cavalry came by and left it's trail of detrius which pidgeons took delight in consuming. One of the officers shouted to the crowd, 'Pidgeon pie anyone?'

Exterminate...exterminate...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Never mind pigeons, what about people who voluntarily live in Liverpool?

13. I like wood pigeon breast.