• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

People on Arrse Youve Never Met But want a beer with

1. RTFQ. If his stories are anything to go by, a night out with him must be manic!
2. Chicken Punk. Top man, good advice, very funny
3. 1Windy1. The other poor sap entering Sandbags with me in 12 days!!!!

tsar_nikolas. So I can dry bum him in the bogs on the Hogs Back near Guildford and then drag his syph riven corpse back to the munters of Camberley so they can lick my septic manfat from his caved in hoop.

Leader of men? Not even as bright as a 40 watt lightbulb.

Nice, furry. . . . .& for that I'd love to have a drink with you.

& filbert, we've chatted lots, but never met. I'd get you drunk. . . .but I'm not sure the Mrs would approve (oh well, story of my life).

BBear

LE
Kit Reviewer
tsar_Nikolas said:
3. 1Windy1. The other poor sap entering Sandbags with me in 12 days!!!!
This guy I know, he's good fun! Was with me when i got medically failed for RCB. I'd have done the f*cker if i could. Angry me. But aye, hope to meet him again some day!

BBear

LE
Kit Reviewer
Woah woah... I meant id do the RCB if i could, not 1Windy1... Just thought id make that clear!!!

Furryturd said:
tsar_nikolas. So I can dry bum him in the bogs on the Hogs Back near Guildford and then drag his syph riven corpse back to the munters of Camberley so they can lick my septic manfat from his caved in hoop.

Leader of men? Not even as bright as a 40 watt lightbulb.
I know this is English, but...damn!

stet

War Hero
mdn he sounds like a laugh

good answer well presented

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
To be toally boring and therefore cheer up MDN and Flashy, there are very few people here on Arrse that I would not drink with. Now that does not mean that having supped two weak lager shandies we would not end up 'powder puffs at 50 paces'. It would be nice to meet Biscuits_(I am a Warrant Occifer)AB but could get confusing with him (her) disappearing to the bogs every 10 minutes to change persona.

Mostly I would like to meet the guys on ops, where-ever in the world, cos that would mean (as I have absolutely no intention of going anywhere slightly dangerous) they would be home, fairly safe having a beer or three.

Merry Christmas to everyone (sickly sweet music fades away) :oops:

I'll buy you a beer, Auld-Yin. Unfortunately, I doubt you would approve of what I drink. I'd love to get my hands on some good British brew at a reasonable price, but that's not likely to happen. Unless I break into a liquor store and steal it.

i would drink with any ARRSE members that has a interesting tale and good jokes to tell and willing to stand his/her rounds.

i have met some of you and had a good time, even with you Stabtiffy.

btw Merry Christmas to everybody :D

Aunty Stella said:
LOL. If you weren't so mind numbingly dull and so over fcuking opinionated for a CIVVY then you might have got an invite into the Longdon Bar, you would then see what the targets of you sicophancy really think about you.

Merry Christmas.
Just a question on a web forum love, no need to get over excited!

would drink with any ARRSE members that has a interesting tale and good jokes to tell and willing to stand his/her rounds.

i have met some of you and had a good time, even with you Stabtiffy.

I agree. If you dont like them you can always leggit when they go to the bog.

Crikey, I've done rather well out of this one (make up for my Christmas haul - one of my brothers bought me a survival whistle for "when you're on exercise"). tsar_Nikolas and BBear are obviously top of the list, barbs because I mugged him off straight after joining the board, Cutaway for being king of kit and then the rest of you miscreants in an orderly fashion. Merry Christmas ARRSErs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P The NAAFI Bar 105
Le_addeur_noir The NAAFI Bar 2
Ravers The NAAFI Bar 396